Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was having a chat with our household department the other day and we would like to offer forum members discounts on house insurance

The deal for you guys is no admin fee, household legal cover for only £5.00 ( usually £25.00 ) and best of all £20.00 discount off the underwriters premium...

Getting a quote is very quick and easy and will only take about 10 minutes and we can save you money. Also chatting to clients its always interesting as many people are under insured or think they have cover for things which are not included. As always we choose a policy to cover you for what you need..

Other good news is we have special schemes to cover flood risk areas, clients with previous claims and cover for personal items for example music equipment, works of art, watches.

If your policy is due within the next 30 days then give us a call on 01635-879910 or drop me a PM and we will call you. Please quote you are from the forum to get the discount.

Offer is valid until the end of July 2014.

All the very best

Dan Cameron
A-Plan Schemes
01635-879910

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Iv got to say I'm not impressed with this company I rang Tuesday morning at 9.30 to get a quote for car insurance spoke to There sales guy told me he would ring be back very shortly after he had spoke to the underwriter yes you got it I'm still waiting for his call don't bother :thumbsdown:
Going with Adrian Flux cheapest by far and didn't have to wait for a ring back gave me a price there and then

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Iv got to say I'm not impressed with this company I rang Tuesday morning at 9.30 to get a quote for car insurance spoke to There sales guy told me he would ring be back very shortly after he had spoke to the underwriter yes you got it I'm still waiting for his call don't bother :thumbsdown:
Going with Adrian Flux cheapest by far and didn't have to wait for a ring back gave me a price there and then
You have a pm..

·
Registered
1,223 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I lost 9 years no claims bonus after selling my S5 and not having my own car. Was using another family car as a named driver. Was only a few months over the 2 year cut off period Calls to A plan and even asking to speak to Dan to which i never got through to a a return call; came out to around £1100 for a A6 BiTdi !! So not impressed and to be honest wont try A plan again in future.
Managed to find a policy for £630 with more bells n whistles included

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I lost 9 years no claims bonus after selling my S5 and not having my own car. Was using another family car as a named driver. Was only a few months over the 2 year cut off period Calls to A plan and even asking to speak to Dan to which i never got through to a a return call; came out to around £1100 for a A6 BiTdi !! So not impressed and to be honest wont try A plan again in future.
Managed to find a policy for £630 with more bells n whistles included
Not sure we did anything wrong here !

Its our insurance underwriters that have the 2 year rule and if you do go over the 2 years ( even by a few months ) then its them who will not be able to provide the bonus..

We still quoted you a rate but you were able to get it cheaper, which is pretty much the way the market works. On many risks we are the best, but I have never said we will always be the cheapest.

After providing a great service on other forums and clubs I thought I could help a few members out on here, but reading the reviews it seems the vehicle's do not match the schemes we have.

Will not be renewing the next months membership but would like to thank everyone that did take the time to post.

All the very best

Dan Cameron
A-Plan Schemes

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Yes I got it thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts