Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today was a busy day.... from 12 midnight to 3:30 AM, I cleaned the R8 and put a layer of Reje-X on it, and it looked stunning (I did this because my S5 was supposed to hit the dealership on Monday, so I wanted to take some pics of it next to the R8, but my dealer informed me that the boat has been on a customs hold for the past week, which would have been nice to know since every day I called my dealer since last Monday, he kept saying its on a truck and on its way, and will be here by Monday, ugh!). That morning, I went to best buy to pick up a Nikon D90 and then went to the dealer to see when my S5 is coming, so when I came home, the car was kinda dusty/dirty, which really sucked because I wanted to take some pics of the R8 in the original Reje-X coat... oh well. I used a microfiber towel to do my best to remove the dust and dirt that I could without spending too much time on it, and then I took pics of the R8 with the D90. Anyways, here you go (and I think the pics sub-forum on this site should allow all Audi cars, but whatever, I am cool with posting here, but it just seems off):

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
screw the car.. the house looks amazing.. whats the sticker on it???
You mean the price of the house? I'd rather not post it but I am PM you what it cost (which I think is way too much, from living in Cleveland, OH for most of my life, but I guess there is a big premium for houses in safe and nice neighborhoods only a 25 to 30 min drive to NYC).

·
Registered
491 Posts
wow that color is gorgeous. that would look great on an s5. cant wait to see it next to the S5! BTW theres a premium for EVERYTHING in this part of the country lol

·
Registered
314 Posts
MY GOD ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats Jimmy!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys... I made a youtube video using the D90 and my new manfordo camera/camcorder uction mount for cars tonight. It is just of me driving into the driveway. I didn't want to drive around because I am tired, and I am not so sure how well the suction cup would hold up, and the last thing I'd want is to break my D90 the day I got it, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3HOkAOWsZk

·
Registered
821 Posts
:eek: WOW !!!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
:eek: WOW !!!!!!! More pics of the house that looks amazing.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Heh Awesome car and photos mate.

And there was me thinking I was lucky to have a 1.8 A5, a mortgage, and a GTR in 2010 if I can scrape the cash together at 23.

Good luck with getting the S5, patiently awaiting the pictures of the 2 beasts together.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Very nice. I need to get a better job, the military isn't paying me nearly enough to get the toys I want:D

·
Registered
314 Posts
Jimmy when I get back from FL you will have to show me what waxes you used. My car has never looked that shiny!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
If you had waited another hour or so to take the pics so that the shadows and sun bleaching were less visible your pictures would have been that much better.
Awesome pics, car, and home nonetheless....

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:eek: WOW !!!!!!! More pics of the house that looks amazing.
I took some more pics that same day, but some didn't show much of the car, but there was one that showed a bit more of the house. I couldn't get the whole house in the pic, but I wasn't really trying to anyways.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.