• wheel

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • exhaust

Votes: 9 40.9%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
What 5 you have and what stock wheels you have is rather Important to the Question being Asked ??

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'd have it Lowered & Spaced, Then Exhaust then Wheels :cool:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Mr predictable here... Why don't you have a 'Leave it alone' voting button? ;-)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I'd have it Lowered & Spaced, Then Exhaust then Wheels :cool:
I agree with DBS - and that's the route most of S5 and many 3.0TDI owners have taken - at least we less well-heeled Brits and Euros!

Speaking of the S5, I think that essentially, the stock wheel is one of the better OEM offerings and whilst cars certainly look good running on 20s, there's no way the standard car looks 'under-wheeled' and the design is very well integrated with the cars looks.

If you're more preformance-orientated and want to save weight, that might move wheel replacement higher-up your priority list but it seems most owners set about addressing the preceived 'softness' of the production S5, freeing-up the sound of that V8 and attending to the stance through spacers/suspension mods.

I'm in two minds about wheels and having lived with the stock items for a year, currently at a crossroads - if I haven't seen fit to do it by now, do I really need/want to? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Why don't you have a 'Leave it alone' voting button? ;-)
Because the thread title doesn't read should I do it or not, he's just asking which one to do first ;):p

If you have an S5, get the exhaust it will enhance your driving pleasure 10 fold. If its an A5 go with wheels first.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Usually I do wheels first, but in this case it was exhaust.
(I couldn´t choose right wheels...)

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'd have it Lowered & Spaced,then exhaust and forget wheels for now providing you can live with stock that is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts