Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone know where the controls for the MMI are situated. In some pictures I have seen they are on the dash board and in others the controls are placed behind the gear stick.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi, does anyone know where the controls for the MMI are situated. In some pictures I have seen they are on the dash board and in others the controls are placed behind the gear stick.
They are behind the gear stick. There were a few changes to the car since some of the original images were taken. I have no idea why Audi have continued to use both sets of images in their current literature, perhaps they will offer a choice of location at some point.

I have also been told that the engine Start / Stop button and the advanced key will become options later.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I noticed the same thing, especially when looking at the 360 degree internal view on the Audi site. So anyways, I do hope they are behind the gear box. It's more convenient and looks better there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've seen pictures of the controller on the dashboard and it doesn't look bad. I believe if you don't have the Nav system the controller will be on the dash. MMI will be standard for all cars though.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
When I test drove the S5 and A5 at Glasgow Audi, all controls were behind the gearstick, like in Hot ice's Photo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts