Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a shortcut or way to program the Seat Symmetry to access it quicker?

MMI > Car Setup > Seat Adjustment > Passenger's Seat > Seat Symmetry > Hold Down Adjust

It's cool that they have this feature, because I tend to use this feature a lot in my old car manually (reach over to passenger seat and adjust, Mom moves seat way close to dash, friends move seat way back... and I just like having the passenger seat the exact same way my driver's seat is)

Oh well, it's really minor. I wonder how many other people do this in their cars?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I know what you mean YelloJello. I also like my seatbacks to be in the same position as each other, and head rests at the same height :)

Maybe it's a form of automotive OCD, but it's good to know that others have the same compulsion, and great to share the minor details with the other A5_OC members ;)

Great pics BTW. The white looks very "California". Funny how white is most popular in the US yet in Europe black is the popular choice for A5/S5-type cars.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.