Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I have an issue with my mmi and my iPhone 11, it connects fine but my contacts won’t sync ? All the numbers do but not the contact names so I have to dial off my phone , I’m not able to scroll through my directory and pick a name because it just shows the phone number, I’ve reset to factory settings on mmi my son can connect his iPhone 10 contacts to my mmi and my contacts sync to his A4 which is a 2015 mg A5 is a 2010 2.7 V6 TDI.
any help much appreciated

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys. I have an issue with my mmi and my iPhone 11, it connects fine but my contacts won’t sync ? All the numbers do but not the contact names so I have to dial off my phone , I’m not able to scroll through my directory and pick a name because it just shows the phone number, I’ve reset to factory settings on mmi my son can connect his iPhone 10 contacts to my mmi and my contacts sync to his A4 which is a 2015 mg A5 is a 2010 2.7 V6 TDI.
any help much appreciated
Did you solve this issue? I had the same thing but changed a setting in my iPhone 11 that allowed my MMI to see my contacts. I'm trying to find what I did and will post it if I can remember what it was I did.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you solve this issue? I had the same thing but changed a setting in my iPhone 11 that allowed my MMI to see my contacts. I'm trying to find what I did and will post it if I can remember what it was I did.
Okay I think I found it.Go to your settings then Bluetooth settings on your phone find your audi mmi connection. Click om the i beside it turn on sync contacts. DONE

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay I think I found it.Go to your settings then Bluetooth settings on your phone find your audi mmi connection. Click om the i beside it turn on sync contacts. DONE

I’ve done all that mate but still no joy, my phone will work on my sons A4 and his phone also works on my A5 , it’s just my phone won’t download my contact names on my A5 😡 I’ve contacted a local autolec company but they’ve said they can update the software on my mmi but there’s no guarantee it will work and it may even fry the mmi system so will be completely knackered !!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts