Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i try searching here on forum but cant find any info about Audi A5 2019 Mmi update, want update mmi but dont know with one is The correct one and where to download.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Do you have 2 USB ports in armrest? Also unit in glovebox must be with 2 SD slots. I see that navigation function isn’t Activated yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have 2 USB ports in armrest? Also unit in glovebox must be with 2 SD slots. I see that navigation function isn’t Activated yet.
Ive 2 usb ports, 1 is under armrest with aux, second is under climatronic beside 12v, yes 2 SD cars slots, yep exacly not activatet yet😅

·
Registered
429 Posts
Yes from 2018 theres two separate USB port like yours but thats the same. Anyway you cannot update MMI by yourself. Contact me on PM if you want.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Personally I would just get the aftermarket CarPlay module dont need to worry about activating the navigation.
There’s no point getting aftetmarket carplay module because it is possible to activate original factory smartphone interface and Navigation as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There’s no point getting aftetmarket carplay module because it is possible to activate original factory smartphone interface and Navigation as well.
Yes i can connect my Phone to The car, wifi, Bluetooth and so on i think its written on mmi carplay and audi connect

·
Registered
429 Posts
That means you have smartphone interface activated for using Apple Carplay or Andriod auto. Press nav/Map + media simultaneously and hold for 10 sec then go to version information and system/Activation keys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts