Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Audi A5 Quattro Sport 3.0L Coupe (Meteor Grey)
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm asking again because I have too! In a previous post I was asking about playing Spotify via bluetooth through my MMI. I did get a response and I did look on Youtube and it seems you need the "Bluetooth Audio" on the MMI enabled. Mine does not have it. I can use my mobile phone hands free via bluetooth so I know that the bluetooth works, just not the bluetooth audio. I have looked everywhere on the MMI and it is just not there. So my question is does anyone know if something like "Carly" or "Carista" be able to unlock the bluetooth audio function? At the moment I can listen to Spotify via my phones headphone jack attached to the external input socket in the glovebox. I can live with what I have but I'm not keen on having a wire draped across the dashboard. Thanks.

·
Registered
2009 Audi A5 Quattro Sport 3.0L Coupe (Meteor Grey)
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi nigelbat,

Thanks for the reply. Where does that plug in to? And can I ask what make and model you purchased. Cheers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm asking again because I have too! In a previous post I was asking about playing Spotify via bluetooth through my MMI. I did get a response and I did look on Youtube and it seems you need the "Bluetooth Audio" on the MMI enabled. Mine does not have it. I can use my mobile phone hands free via bluetooth so I know that the bluetooth works, just not the bluetooth audio. I have looked everywhere on the MMI and it is just not there. So my question is does anyone know if something like "Carly" or "Carista" be able to unlock the bluetooth audio function? At the moment I can listen to Spotify via my phones headphone jack attached to the external input socket in the glovebox. I can live with what I have but I'm not keen on having a wire draped across the dashboard. Thanks.
Have you tried the COOLSTREAM CarPro Bluetooth adapter ? I have it, works perfectly.

G. Turner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts