Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Line Gadget Gas Display device

Have recently bought an A6 Avant 2010. Could someone tell me what year the maps and are running on the car and do I need to update the map in small update or can I go to 2021/22 in one go with the downloaded activator, firmware and maps. I would like both West and East Europe for my travels.
Many thanks

·
Registered
2014 A4Q/8K 6MT MMI 3G+
441 Posts
@PedroPete : The firmware/software on your BNav system is the latest, so you don't need to mess with it again.

Re the year/version of your Euro West nav data, Wikipedia tells us that it's the 2017 version (likely assembled in 2016), which would explain why the new road isn't in the database.

Generally, "activation" is only needed following a firmware update (at least for MMI 3G systems); the MMI Basic thread will have more information about that. I'd say you should be able to install the EUW update without too much difficulty. -g

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello .I need some advice please!!owner of audi a6 c6 4f. what can make the navigation work ??

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 A4Q/8K 6MT MMI 3G+
441 Posts
@Bordesti : This generation of A6 in Europe was built with MMIs that don't have navigation (PR-7Q0); nav systems have PR-7T2. You can confirm this from the vehicle information sticker, either in the the service/maintenance booklet or affix to the wall of the spare tire space in the luggage compartment. If your A6 has PR-7Q0, you need a new main unit (in the glovebox) and roof aerial with GPS antenna. Software version starting with BBT is for early MMI3G systems WITHOUT navigation. --g

·
Registered
3 Posts
@Bordesti : This generation of A6 in Europe was built with MMIs that don't have navigation (PR-7Q0); nav systems have PR-7T2. You can confirm this from the vehicle information sticker, either in the the service/maintenance booklet or affix to the wall of the spare tire space in the luggage compartment. If your A6 has PR-7Q0, you need a new main unit (in the glovebox) and roof aerial with GPS antenna. Software version starting with BBT is for early MMI3G systems WITHOUT navigation. --g
Hello information sticker is 7Q0

1 - 9 of 9 Posts