441 - 460 of 552 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dear All,

There is an Audi A5 2009 with the following FW:
HNav_EU_K0022_2_D1
8R0060884C_ECE 5.6.8

When I try to update the firmware first (HNav_EU_K0031_3_D1 firmware), First is tries to find the DVD reader but (02445 disk drive initialization error" after skipping it , it says that cannot find the meta information on the SD card.
The SD card slot is functioning (music played on an SD card), Firmware was okay on a card because it worked on a different car without problem.

I found an error on 5F channel "01043 - Control Module; Incorrect Software Version".

Can anybody had the same problem? I'd appreciated for your help!

Balazs

·
Registered
2 Posts
Update

Hi Adrian,

i have updated my A5 MMI with the firmware. lost my Navigation for a while but came back once i have completed all the updates.
I cannot download the link for the maps, any chance you send me a new link.
Great post thanks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
So just to be CLEAR,
I downloaded the whole package(2gig), unzip it and put it on a memory card then put it in slot 1 and follow the instructions.
There was some talk about an activator but i cant find it

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi guys would appreciate if anyone can help me with my issue,
I got the error as the picture attached when updating the maps.. unfortunately I removed my existing maps and not sure where to find ''RoW'' maps..
PS: i'm located in Dubai
My guess is that you used the Europe maps in UAE

·
Registered
99 Posts
Can i just Go straight to 0257_6? or do i have to load all the previous ones ?
Thanks,
Robert

·
Registered
99 Posts
update straight to k0257_6 and before you run iz eject sd cards or DVD if they are inserted.
When i unzip 257 It shows me Files 1,2,3 and a few others. Should I just put it on the SD card like that ? or take out each folder from 1,2 and 3 and place them on the SD card individually ?
Thanks in advance,
Robert

·
Registered
3 Posts
Stuck in emergency update. MMI 3G

Hi guys, I,m woundering if someone have a download ink for this firmware version? hnav_eu_p0022_d1. The car is an 2010 Audi A6 allroad. I tried to update my mmi, but I.m stuck in emergency update, and I have bean told I must have the current version to get the unit up and running again.

441 - 460 of 552 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.