Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I haven't managed to resolve either Adrian. I complete all the steps successfully but not luck with the activator. It's been 3 days now and I see the nav screen as "NAVIAGATION DATA BLOCKED". It has and still is causing me great frustration and nervousness. Could please help out. I got the HNAV in my s5 (just to clarify). I copied the following activator files as shown below to a newly formatted sdhc card. It's not picking anything up. Not doing anything when I normally put it in after having waited for the MMI to properly initialize. Also, I tried going to the engineering menu to check whether I could activate/select from there. I tried to but when selecting 'sd1' it tries to read but says not metainfo version found or similar. Could you please help?
View attachment 178947
Same exact thing for me. I got the firmware and map updates through without errors. But couldn't manage to activate the map. After a clean engine start I can see the map for roughly 2 minutes and then the screen states "Unactivated map" (or something like this).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.