Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1181 - 1197 of 1197 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Thank you @congo
Can somebody please tell me,each time if i want to update my map do i have to use the activator each time like the first time i activated my map,or is the activator "installed" after the first time and the new map will be activated automatically.
Im new to audi so still trying to learn.
If i do have to use it again each time i want to update the map,do i have to somehow uninstall the activator first,or if there is a new activator that comes out,can i run it on top of the old one
Thank you

· Registered
15 Posts
hi congo i don´t have a navegation card, can i download the map and create a navegation card?.
Also, can i go straight to upragade to K0260?
Audi Q5 2012
version: BNav_EU_PO206_D1
@asaidi You just need sd card and download map to that
With the firmware i believe you can go straight to k0260 but i had an old firmware and i went to k0257 first and then to k0260 as i wanted to make sure there were no issues and it worked absolute fine doing it this way instead of going straight to k0260 so i can say doing it this way works great.
If you follow the instructions from the first page it explains everything really great and clear

· Registered
15 Posts
Hi @ay.5 could you please share the link of k0257? The link that is posted, only have k0260. Thanks a lot for the help.
@asaidi hello yes if you look at page number 50 in this thread at post number #1000 by DrGER you will see link to firmware update collection.Make sure to look at mmi3gbasic and in there you will see europe and then in there you will see all the firmwares and you can get K0257

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I want to specially thank @congo and his precious tutorials which allowed me, to me who is layman in MMI, to carry out the update. For information, I have a 2011 Audi S5 V8, with an MMI 3G Bnav. The firmware and the GPS were in their 2011 factory version. I first updated the firmware from Pxxxx to the latest K260 version directly without going through an earlier version. Everything went well. Then I followed @congo's tutorial to the letter to update the gps and activate the map. Everything went as planned. FYI I used 2 brand new Sandisk 32 GB micro sds. Thank you again it is very appreciable so much altruism.

· Registered
20 Posts
Hello to all
I used this thread and thanks to @congo i updated maps on a Bnav unit using the files at the first post. Everything went smooth But

MMi display languange is English but navigation language is French (car imported from france)
Can i change the navigation language to English ?

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello to all
I used this thread and thanks to @congo i updated maps on a Bnav unit using the files at the first post. Everything went smooth But

MMi display languange is English but navigation language is French (car imported from france)
Can i change the navigation language to English ?
Hi Kmacy, it is possible since my S5 was imported from switzerland, with German langage and i turned it intro french (Mmi and GPS)

1181 - 1197 of 1197 Posts