Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

· Premium Member
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
MMI 3G Basic navigation 5.22.3 and firmware updates - currently 2016

Hm there is something fishy.
That sound like a dead HDD .... where are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #300 ·
10.25 is only for Q5.
Android devices are notorious which their stability :p I don't have single android device that does not require daily/weekly restarts.
I won't put this in my car but that's my opinion :)
In the ad there is absolutely no info on how this integrates with the car systems. I don't think that anyone other than VW knows better how their systems work and communicate.

· Premium Member
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #304 ·
Just saw it.
Not bad for radio upgrade.
It does have some design flaws. Checkout where SIM slot is. Operation of such device with touch will be a bit of nightmare in A4/5/Q5 because of the location of the screen.
Last but not least, the MMI controls are specifically designed to be easy to use while driving, i dont see myself trying to touch one spot on the 7 inch display while driving.
Other than that, when they make it a bit faster it will be better device.

· Premium Member
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #354 ·
Happy new year chaps.
Lately im kind of busy so not being able to answer many of the questions here. Sorry for that.
If someone stack them together and send them to me i will try to address as many as i can.

· Premium Member
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #483 ·
Ok thanks, will give it a go :D Maybe Congo should correct the error in the first post then ;) Congo, are you reading this?

What seems to be the error in first post.
I write if firmware is lower than 257 then do 257 and then 260. This is mainly to limit the number of errors and has proven to be good advice as I haven’t repaired a single unit in 2 years.
If you ask me 90% of the cases can go to 260 direct because of this advice.
In 100% of the cases you can also go to dealer.

I tried to make manual that anyone can use but yet I still see that some people have problems or are not happy with the info. For all those cases I can give only one advice - either go to dealer or find someone that did that in the past and succeeded :)

Regards

41 - 60 of 74 Posts