Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
np that is the forum for ... asking questions :)

1. No ... the MAP should be in either SD slot or DVD.
2. I don't think so, you will need to exchange the SD cards.

KR
Niki
Hi Congo,

i am not able to extract these files below :
Audi MMI 3G Europe (West) 2016 DVD-2.7z.002
Audi MMI 3G Europe (West) 2016 DVD-2.7z.003

but Audi MMI 3G Europe (West) 2016 DVD-2.7z.001 file able to extract for the West maps,

also please let me know when do ihave to install activation file 1KB file

Thanks

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi Congo,

i have A4 2011 :Nav_EU_P0054_D1

can i directly install BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1_(A4-A5-Q5-Q7) ?

can i keep all the three files in one SD card or do i have to use three different SD cards ?

please write down briefly steps here ,just three steps ,if it does not work whats the back out plans ?

cheers

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi Congo,

i have installed successfully from Nav_EU_P0054_D1 to directly installed BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1_(A4-A5-Q5-Q7)

after that i have installed the EU west maps and then screen showed me blocked then i did activation all worked fine .

i took three different sd cards extracted only files on the 3 sd cards separate and followed pdf ,well some of the PDF steps not exact but still it helps.

thanks all and Congo for your support

my final question is : how to enable the speed camera's on the latest 2016 maps ?

thanks

· Registered
5 Posts
hi hrissim,
you don't actually need the scripts from the manual but if you do then just ask.
The one for the green menu is already in the topic for 3GP, and i think there you can find the one for the 3623 too.

For the "basic" map install neither of these scripts is prerequisite.
They are for some errors removal and stuff :)

Cheers.
Hi Congo,

i have installed this western map ,i am living in UK ,some of the postcodes and buildings map is missing in UK

some post code is missing and building...etc,however on the google map it works fine .

so is that the maps up to date or do we need to update the map once again ?what you suggest ,

Regards,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts