Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1101 - 1120 of 1120 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone !
I got MMI 3G Basic with software BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1
I'm after updating nav database from version 5.31.2 to 5.33.2.

The update went smoothly. I copied the files to the SD card. After inserting the card into the slot, it was detected automatically. GREAT ! I had to unlock the maps, i used a script for that. The navigation works great. I have the WEST version installed.
Now I have a little problem. I currently live in the Netherlands, but i want to go to Poland. When changing the card to EAST, the system does not detect any files. The downgrade and reinstallation 5.33.2 EAST is working. It's a bit hard. Does anyone know any other method?
I'm also thinking about unpacking the EAST and WEST archives to one SD card with the replacement of the same files.
Has anyone tried this before?
Hi, sorry for disturbing you. I have your same problem. I have updated firmware to k0260, then 5.33.2 east. Now the 5.33.2 west is loaded but the system shows " no update found", even if I try to force the update via the engineering menu it is not working.
I have also made an MMI emergency update and reinstalled everything with the same results.
Can you tell me how you managed to get it work ( from east to west and viceversa) even if it is a long procedure?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, sorry for disturbing you. I have your same problem. I have updated firmware to k0260, then 5.33.2 east. Now the 5.33.2 west is loaded but the system shows " no update found", even if I try to force the update via the engineering menu it is not working.
I have also made an MMI emergency update and reinstalled everything with the same results.
Can you tell me how you managed to get it work ( from east to west and viceversa) even if it is a long procedure?
You already installed 5.33.2, and the system will not recognize the installation if it is already installed,you must wait for the next update to come, so that's my opinion... i hope i helped you :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
You already installed 5.33.2, and the system will not recognize the installation if it is already installed,you must wait for the next update to come, so that's my opinion... i hope i helped you :)
This doesn't explai why for previous updates you could use both maps ( east and west) with no problems.
I was also asking how can you downgrade and reinstall, because the user sl00w said he managed to get it working

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think you have to be abroad for the maps to update. I had original maps on CD and the message "no update" was displayed. When I entered Germany, the update was found after inserting a specific map cd

·
Registered
2012 A5/30TDI, 204HP
3 Posts
Hello, I have successfully updated my firmware to BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1, but my maps were on a different SD card that when I insert in the slot, my MMI crashes and wants a restart.
From where I can download the maps, also if I don't insert the SD CARD with the maps it says "Please insert navigation data medium."

The card with the maps I have:
Font Rectangle Electronic device Screenshot Multimedia

Font Sky Darkness Brand Signage

Automotive design Car Personal luxury car Vehicle Font

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.
I have a 2011 A4 Avant Technik 2.0TDiE with the MMI 3G Basic, I bought it with no nav discs or any media. It came with software version:
BNav_EU_P0206_D1
and the Nav database version:
was just blank

the Engineering window shows:
Train Version: P0206
MU Software: 0175

So I've used the download links to update the firmware and now have:
Train Version: K0260
MU Software: 0191

And still cannot get anything to work for the sat nav. Do I need a copy of the original maps CD or something so get this working so I have something to update. I did download all the links thinking I could use the East and West nav files on a SDcard, but they appear to be HNav, not Bnav versions so I'm not confident to try them. Audi MMi is all new to me so a few pointer would be gratefully received. it would be awesome if I can get this all dragged up to date!

Any advice?

·
Registered
Audi A3 Cabrio 1.6 tdi 2010.
5 Posts
New map links updated in first page.
Enjoy
Hello. I have a problem... when downloading the maps, the text says that DVD1 is Eastern Europe and DVD2 is Western.
When I go to Mega, when I want to download maps, it says DVD1 West and DVD2 East.
Which should I download for Eastern Europe?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

I have BNav_EU_P0260_1_D1 , Do I have to update the firmware or there is no need? Can I only update the maps and activate them later or the activation won t work properly if I do not update the firm before?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

I have BNav_EU_P0260_1_D1 , Do I have to update the firmware or there is no need? Can I only update the maps and activate them later or the activation won t work properly if I do not update the firm before?

Thanks in advance
Finally I ve updated firm included and all is running perfectly. Thanks Congo

1101 - 1120 of 1120 Posts