Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1061 - 1080 of 1120 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

I have update the firmware successfully.

But when I try to update the SatNav it gets stuck after I click download, on the screen it says "Updates must no be interrupted" and when I click start nothing happens.

I have recorded the steps and where it gets stuck, I would appreciate if someone can help me.

On the guide it says I should go to Maps and wait for 30-60 seconds for SIM card to be reader, if I do that nothing happens and I had to do Setup + return to give the option to choose SD1.

The current SatNav version I have is 4G0919884k ECE 5.13.8

Best,

Renato

·
Registered
9 Posts
I been reading and watching few videos on YT, it should automatically detect the SD card and I won't need to do Setup + Return.

I've tried with couple SD cards and nothing happen when I insert the card.

I have attached a screenshot how the files look on SD card.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Technology

·
Registered
28 Posts
I been reading and watching few videos on YT, it should automatically detect the SD card and I won't need to do Setup + Return.

I've tried with couple SD cards and nothing happen when I insert the card.

I have attached a screenshot how the files look on SD card.

View attachment 182550
Have you removed all other SD cards and the map DVD from the the DVD player? Cannot help with your SD card format etc as I purchased mine from Ebay.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have MMI BNav_EU_P0206_D1, I have uploaded maps but after a while they are blocked. I don't want to spoil anything. I can't find information on how to activate the map. Do I have to burn the FSC folder itself to the card?

Where should I download B_Nav_EU_K0257? Can I directly upload K0260?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have MMI BNav_EU_P0206_D1, I have uploaded maps but after a while they are blocked. I don't want to spoil anything. I can't find information on how to activate the map. Do I have to burn the FSC folder itself to the card?

Where should I download B_Nav_EU_K0257? Can I directly upload K0260?
yes u can,i did it today..only problem i had with activator.when i load it,i had notification about hnav,not bnav,i run the script and navigation was working but after few minutes was blocked..i used another script from other forum and it worked.i dont know if it is just problem with me or anyone else can comfirm

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes u can,i did it today..only problem i had with activator.when i load it,i had notification about hnav,not bnav,i run the script and navigation was working but after few minutes was blocked..i used another script from other forum and it worked.i dont know if it is just problem with me or anyone else can comfirm
Hi, i have the same problem... showing Hnav... can you help with activator to Bnav ? I cant find anything in google...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I have a question and a request for help. I want to use maps of the whole EU in BNav system. I know that it is not possible to use them at the same time and to use EU East, you need to remove the EU West card. I tried to install everything according to the instructions. My current soft is K0260. East map works without problems, West maps cannot be installed. The message shown in the picture appears. I tried removing the activator and reinstalling everything, but to no avail. Can anyone help me?

Vehicle Gadget Font Personal luxury car Technology
Brown Vehicle Car Automotive design Personal luxury car
Car Vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car Technology

·
Registered
4 Posts
@Kris87, Check local advertising portals - olx, allegro - and look for a smart who trades something like that. Personally, I advise you to be careful with such inventions. They interfere with the system quite a lot and it may turn out that you will destroy not only the MMI, but also other things, e.g. the battery that will be discharged after 2 days.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello, I have a question and a request for help. I want to use maps of the whole EU in BNav system. I know that it is not possible to use them at the same time and to use EU East, you need to remove the EU West card. I tried to install everything according to the instructions. My current soft is K0260. East map works without problems, West maps cannot be installed. The message shown in the picture appears. I tried removing the activator and reinstalling everything, but to no avail. Can anyone help me?

View attachment 183042 View attachment 183043 View attachment 183044
Hi,
I had the same problem but I've found the solution that I think is also answer on your question.
If you have 5.33.2 EUE already installed and you want to install 5.33.2 EUW you HAVE TO install something between, for example, 5.31.2 EUW and then 5.33.2 EUW.
I think that I helped you. Enjoy,)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you @congo this worked a treat! FYI jumped from p0054 to K260 with no issue, took 15 minutes for that part (sandisk ultra SDs used) installed the maps fine (on SD) and the activator fine (on a separate SD), didn't need the green menu as i have only the standard bnav,

1061 - 1080 of 1120 Posts