Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Update sequence from P0054 ?

Hi
I have a 2011 A6 C6 currently running version P0054 & MU Software 0147. Do I start with update version K0070 and go through this and all the further updates up to K0260?

On another post I read that K0257 was a cumulative update, is this correct or is it safer to go through all the updates one by one ?

Thanks for your advice :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for your reply. I only got the car a few days ago previously had a 2008 A6 with 2G . But this one hasn't got the joystick on the jog wheel which I thought meant it was basic version. What's the best way to check for definite?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can you confirm that these are all the firmwares I need to go through to get to the latest from my current version. This table suggests I need K_0256 before K_0260 (and not K_0257 as it suggests thats for the High version)
Sorry for all the questions but getting a bit confused and dont want to brick my MMI :-( if I can avoid it !!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Successfully Updated

Thanks Congo
Will try it tomorrow (as I'm not in work) and hopefully have it all done within a few hours :)
Just wanted to say thanks again. Updated Firmware (just K0257 then K0260) and then maps and activation.

Cleared the errors as described using VCDS and Green Menu.

Took a while but was straightforward enough and now all seems to be working as it should be !!

Cheers !!:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts