Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
981 - 1000 of 1006 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
Thanks for the information congo.
I have a question regarding the firmware version. I have Version BNav_EU_P0263_D1. Is it necessary or recomended to update or change the firmware to version K0260 for this new map version to work? The K0260 is higher or better than the P0263 or it is a necessary version for this maps?
The car is a 2016 AUDI Q5 2.0 TDI 150CV Ultra.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
263 is newer than 260. P means ‘installed from factory’ and K ‘supplement/update’

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Pro
Many thanks for the clarification! I have just installed only the last Europe maps version 5.33.2 + activator and it works perfectly with the P263 firmware!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you noticed any difference with the new firmware? I mean are there any benefits from updating to a new version if im not using navigation?

·
Administrator
4,611 Posts
Did you noticed any difference with the new firmware? I mean are there any benefits from updating to a new version if im not using navigation?
firmware update are mainly for bugfixes
there will be no new features

·
Registered
A4 Allroad quattro
4 Posts
Hello All.
You write that you have to install separately maps - east or west. When we put both RAR files with maps (east, west) in one folder, when we unpack one of them, one large file with both maps is automatically created. So why do we install them separately in the car?

·
Registered
A4 Allroad quattro
4 Posts
hello, i just bought an audi a4 before 2014.
I want to update the mmi 3g and the GPS maps, which version should I take
In my opinion, soft is K0260_D1 and the maps are of course the newest, or 5.33.2. However, wait for someone more advanced to speak. After 5 years of using a different brand of car, I returned to \OOOO/ so I re-learn certain things. I use Audi Allroad (2013) and currently have maps and software like that

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All
New owner os a A5 TFSI Cabri, 2018 how and where do i find out if my MMI is 3G or 3G+ im wanting to install a upgrade my map are 3 years old and causing me mayhem x
I have the SD card out but just cant find out the answer nor a reputable site that I can trust.😌

·
Administrator
4,611 Posts
Hi All
New owner os a A5 TFSI Cabri, 2018 how and where do i find out if my MMI is 3G or 3G+ im wanting to install a upgrade my map are 3 years old and causing me mayhem x
I have the SD card out but just cant find out the answer nor a reputable site that I can trust.😌
show us a picture like this:

Font Screenshot Electronic device Multimedia Auto part

·
Registered
2014 A4q 6MT MMI 3G+
68 Posts
Hi All
Your B9 '18 A5 MMI is a newer generation MIB system, not MMI 3G+. According to the ETKA catalog, the latest navigation data for this system is 8W0919866BK (2021/2022). The process for updating/activating new navigation data is not so simple anymore: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2020/MC-10176421-0001.pdf

See also: B9 - Update Navigation Maps using Audi Connect

·
Registered
A4 Allroad quattro
4 Posts
Audi A4 Allroad 2013. BNav soft K_0256. Map update (East) to version 5.33.2 (previously 5.32.2) took about 10 minutes with two navigation restarts. The navigation has updated 4 files (information on the display). Map activation 1 minute

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hiya, am I going mad or is there no link to 0257 firmware? The mega link is 0260 which I have downloaded buy can't find • 8R0 906 961 DK – BNav_EU_K0257_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU257)
Does anyone have a link to the 0257 firmware?

I did the update about 4 years a go on my car but now have a friend that wants it done on Thiers!

Thanks in advance.

981 - 1000 of 1006 Posts