Hi, you habe same BNav... as me and I update maps by this stepsHello!
Can you please help me one more time, because I'm reading on forums how to update navigation for 3 days, and I still don't understand the correct procedure. I have BNav_EU_P0206_D1 and the database 4G0919884K ECE 5.13.8 and all of the content of navigation is on a SD card in slot 2 (when take out the SD card then I have no navigation and I get the message to put in a media).
So for one more time can you explaind the exact steps what i should do in my case, bacause everybody is talking about the first page and the activator, but you only have 2 steps and also an activator in your mega download folder?
I bought the car about 3 weeks ago and I the the previous owner did not ever upgrade the maps. All I know is that the car has no HDD, and that's another thing that confuses me about where do you install the map what you download?
Everything on the car is worling fine, no falut codes (via VCDS), so I don't want to mess up the whole unit.
Thnak you in advance.
1. download maps and activator from this link
2. format your SD card (32GB) to Fat32
3. you must choose West or East maps. NOT POSSIBLE BOTH.
3. now prepare your SD card but DO NOT USE MAC PC!!! unzip maps directly on SD card. NO SUBFOLDER!!! All files and folders from downloaded zip DIRECTLY ON ROOT SD CARD
4. do not copy activator on same SD card as maps. You have to copy activator to another SD card! And again, directly on ROOT SD! No subfolder!
5. go to your car and remove all SD cards or DVD and insert key to first position. wait ca 20 sec.
6. insert your SD card with maps to slot 2 and wait until show you message about new map version.
7. do update procedure (MMI will be automatic restart and update maps)
8. when installation finish, go to navi and wait until show you message about blocked maps contents.
9. do not remove SD card from slot 2 and insert SD card with activator to slot 1
10. wait until show you message about activator and press main button (Enter button or ok button)
11. After installation complete (very fast) I think again press ok button. DO NOT REMOVE SD CARDS! and wait for automatic reboot.
12. After reboot is comolete, remove SD card from slot 1 and go to navi. now if everithing is right, message about blocking maps is not show again and you can use your new maps