Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
841 - 860 of 898 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Insérez la carte SD avec le micrologiciel approprié pour votre MMI!

Quel MMI avez-vous? 3G de base / 3G haut / 3G +?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Jordy, my MMI is 3G Basic // BNav_EU_? / Harman / Becker
Without hard disc / Euro card reading from DVD / With 6 CD player in glove box / Radio tuner in the rear trunk.
Best regards.
Alex78

·
Registered
666 Posts

Download firmware K0260 and copy the contents of a SD card. MMI will automaticly resume firmware installation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
MMI 3G Basic navigation 5.31.2 and firmware updates - currently 2020/2021

Links to the latest versions of firmware and map update (with activator)

Map & activator:
MMI 3G Basic 5.31.2 Europe 2020/2021 [Link on Mega]

DVD1 East: Germany, Lichtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, Albania, Bosnia- Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Croatia, Corsica, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuanian, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Sweden, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Hungary, Vatican City, Belarus
DVD2 West : Germany, Lichtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, Andorra, Belgium, France, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain

Firmware:
MMI 3G BASIC A4-A5-Q5-A6-Q7 [Link on cloud.mail.ru || Link on Mega]
• 8R0 906 961 AA – BNav_EU_K0031_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU031)
• 8R0 906 961 AH – BNav_EU_K0070_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU070)
• 8R0 906 961 BD – BNav_EU_K0206_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU206)
• 8R0 906 961 DK – BNav_EU_K0257_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU257)
• 8R0 906 961 DP – BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU260)

• 8R0 906 961 AL – 3G_DAB_K0098 (SVM: 3GRU0098)
• 8R0 906 961 BC – BTHS_0400

If your firmware version is bellow K0257 then do K0257 followed by K0260. If you are at K0257 do only K0260.

Manual:
3G_BASIC.pdf [Link on cloud.mail.ru || Link on Mega]

Q&A section
Here are some of the questions raised by the forum members about the update process that I might failed to explain in the manual.

Q. Do i need VCDS to do the update?
A. No, you need VCDS only to clear some errors after the update but the MMI will function correctly even if you don’t clear them out.

Q. I have a Bang & Olufsen sound system not a Bose. Does this also mean that i need to exclude it?
A. Yes, better not to update the DSP system.

Q. Currently no updates for North America?
A. Not for now.

Q. I have mmi 3g , version p0XXX can i go straight to k0260?
A. Yes.

Q. 01043 - Control Module; Incorrect Software Version - How can i solve this ?
A. Restart the MMI and remove the key from ignition then put it back in. The error should change from 01043 - Control Module; Incorrect Software Version to 03276 - Please Check Software Version Management.

Q. What are 03276 and 03175, will they affect the MMI in anyway and how can they be avoided?
A. 03276 - Please Check Software Version Management will appear every time when the software is updated w/o VAS connection to the VW/Audi servers.
03175 - Invalid Data Set will appear when updating the map w/o deleting it first. Sometimes this helps to avoid that error.
They will not affect the functionality or the sound characteristics of the MMI.

Q. Is there a way to use used defined mode w/o "Green Menu"?
A. Yes. In file metainfo2.txt in the root folder if you remove the line "MetafileChecksum=XXXXXX" and add
EnableUserDefinedSWDLMode = "true"
skipMetaCRC = "true"
the you will be able to use the user mode w/o the green menu.

Warning - At no stage I take responsibility of your actions or any of my notes that may mislead you. Therefore, and like my all other documents I say “use at your own risk”.

Cheers :wink2:
Dear friend thank you for your sharing
I downloaded all... but East Map Dvd doesnt open with winrar. There is some file problem. west part is ok. could you refresh "East Dvd" file please.(I downloaded 3 time but same problem)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi boys maybe this it's stupid question but I prefer to be sure, I done everything update my mmi update my maps and I put on my SD card West maps can you keep them together on same SD card West and East or they need to be separated on two SD? Thanks for replying.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi boys maybe this it's stupid question but I prefer to be sure, I done everything update my mmi update my maps and I put on my SD card West maps can you keep them together on same SD card West and East or they need to be separated on two SD? Thanks for replying.
Nope, one sd for west and one sd for east.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi,

I have a 2015 S5 with BO. From what I read so far I have to avoid updating the BO system. Just to confirm I either to that by script or I get a bypass loop device?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. 3G Basic here, A6 Lemans C6. Firmware updated no probs, maps, different thing. Copied all files to SD and tried to update, it initially sees it, but when going to update it says no update/media found. Obviously doing something daft! Should I just copy them (west and activator) as folders?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. 3G Basic here, A6 Lemans C6. Firmware updated no probs, maps, different thing. Copied all files to SD and tried to update, it initially sees it, but when going to update it says no update/media found. Obviously doing something daft! Should I just copy them (west and activator) as folders?
Heres a link to a video on dropbox

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys and first of all I want to say THANK YOU to the author of the thread and to all of the people that share their experience with AUDI.
With your help I succeeded in upgrading software and the navigation maps.Everything works well but I still cant figure out how to change the voice language of the navigation - now is FRENCH and I want to change it to English. There is a file named 4G0919884E (SDS Language_CD_EU_0006) with some files that contain the different languages but how could I use them?
I tried to import them with the navigation files on the card but nothing happened and nothing changed after I tried it. What could be the thing that I am missing, please help.
Every help is appreciated.
Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a problem with Bnav map update. When map on SD card is inserted there is message "Checking medium, please wait" and that lasts for ever. I tried to insert older map 2017 and original DVD with map 2012 and the same thing is happening. Tried to perform emergency update with firmware k0260 all went OK but nothing changed "checking medium" again on the MMI display. SD slots are working OK, it can play mp3 on sd cards. Tried with 3 different SD card brands and capacity 8, 16, 32gb. I also removed 3gb_k0260_fix activator which was installed. Nothing helps. Is someone had the simillar issue? Should I try emergency update with older firmare?

Hi
I have the samme problem, how do you solved it ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Congo
After I'll update my navigation the Navigation is saying "Checking medium, please wait" and nothing happened !
How can I solved this ?
Best Regards
Sune from Denmark :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: Change language
You have to burn a cd from the .iso file with a burn programm.
After that you can in the Setup menu open the menu language function. It will ask you to put the cd in the dvdv drive

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a problem with Bnav map update. When map on SD card is inserted there is message "Checking medium, please wait" and that lasts for ever. I tried to insert older map 2017 and original DVD with map 2012 and the same thing is happening. Tried to perform emergency update with firmware k0260 all went OK but nothing changed "checking medium" again on the MMI display. SD slots are working OK, it can play mp3 on sd cards. Tried with 3 different SD card brands and capacity 8, 16, 32gb. I also removed 3gb_k0260_fix activator which was installed. Nothing helps. Is someone had the simillar issue? Should I try emergency update with older firmare?
Re: Change language
You have to burn a cd from the .iso file with a burn programm.
After that you can in the Setup menu open the menu language function. It will ask you to put the cd in the dvdv drive

·
Registered
1 Posts
MMI 3G Basic navigation 5.31.2 and firmware updates - currently 2020/2021

Links to the latest versions of firmware and map update (with activator)

Map & activator:
MMI 3G Basic 5.31.2 Europe 2020/2021 [Link on Mega]

DVD1 East: Germany, Lichtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, Albania, Bosnia- Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Croatia, Corsica, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuanian, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Sweden, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Hungary, Vatican City, Belarus
DVD2 West : Germany, Lichtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, Andorra, Belgium, France, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain

Firmware:
MMI 3G GRUNDLAGEN A4-A5-Q5-A6-Q7 [ Link auf cloud.mail.ru || Link auf Mega ]
• 8R0 906 961 AA - BNav_EU_K0031_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU031)
• 8R0 906 961 AH - BNav_EU_K0070_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU070)
• 8R0 906 961 BD - BNav_EU_K0206_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU206)
• 8R0 906 961 DK - BNav_EU_K0257_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU257)
• 8R0 906 961 DP - BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU260)

• 8R0 906 961 AL - 3G_DAB_K0098 (SVM: 3GRU0098)
• 8R0 906 961 BC - BTHS_0400

Wenn Ihre Firmware-Version unter K0257 steht, führen Sie K0257 gefolgt von K0260 aus. Wenn Sie bei K0257 sind, machen Sie nur K0260.

Handbuch:
3G_BASIC.pdf [ Link auf cloud.mail.ru || Link auf Mega ]

Fragen und Antworten
Hier sind einige der Fragen, die von den Mitgliedern des Forums zum Aktualisierungsprozess aufgeworfen wurden und die ich im Handbuch möglicherweise nicht erläutert habe.

F. Benötige ich VCDS, um das Update durchzuführen?
A. Nein, Sie benötigen VCDS nur, um einige Fehler nach dem Update zu beheben. Das MMI funktioniert jedoch auch dann ordnungsgemäß, wenn Sie sie nicht löschen.

F. Ich habe ein Bang & Olufsen-Soundsystem, kein Bose. Bedeutet das auch, dass ich es ausschließen muss?
A. Ja, es ist besser, das DSP-System nicht zu aktualisieren.

F. Derzeit keine Updates für Nordamerika?
A. Vorerst nicht.

F. Ich habe mmi 3g, Version p0XXX. Kann ich direkt zu k0260 wechseln?
A. Ja.

Q. 01043 - Steuermodul; Falsche Softwareversion - Wie kann ich das lösen?
A. Starten Sie das MMI neu und ziehen Sie den Schlüssel aus der Zündung. Stecken Sie ihn dann wieder ein. Der Fehler sollte sich von 01043 - Steuermodul ändern. Falsche Softwareversion auf 03276 - Bitte überprüfen Sie die Softwareversionsverwaltung.

Frage: Was sind 03276 und 03175, wirken sie sich überhaupt auf das MMI aus und wie können sie vermieden werden?
A. 03276 - Bitte überprüfen Sie, ob die Softwareversionsverwaltung jedes Mal angezeigt wird, wenn die Software ohne VAS-Verbindung zu den VW / Audi-Servern aktualisiert wird.
03175 - Ungültiger Datensatz wird angezeigt, wenn die Karte aktualisiert wird, ohne sie zuerst zu löschen. Manchmal hilft dies, diesen Fehler zu vermeiden.
Sie haben keinen Einfluss auf die Funktionalität oder die Klangeigenschaften des MMI.

Frage: Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, den verwendeten definierten Modus ohne "Grünes Menü" zu verwenden?
A. Ja. In der Datei metainfo2.txt im Stammordner, wenn Sie die Zeile "MetafileChecksum = XXXXXX" entfernen und hinzufügen
skipMetaCRC = "true"
Sie können den Benutzermodus ohne das grüne Menü verwenden.

Warnung - Ich übernehme zu keinem Zeitpunkt die Verantwortung für Ihre Handlungen oder meine Notizen, die Sie irreführen könnten. Daher sage ich wie alle anderen Dokumente "Verwendung auf eigenes Risiko".

Prost: wink2:
[/ZITAT]
hallo.wieso ist der Aktivator Hnav 0257 wenn hier die karten auf 0260 sind.
[QUOTE = "congo, post: 1179081, member: 53297"]
MMI 3G Basic Navigation 5.31.2 und Firmware-Updates - derzeit 2020/2021

Links zu den neuesten Versionen der Firmware und des Kartenupdates (mit Aktivator)

Karte & Aktivator:
MMI 3G Basic 5.31.2 Europa 2020/2021 [ Link zu Mega ]

DVD1 Ost: Deutschland, Liechtenstein, Österreich, Schweiz, Albanien, Bosnien-Herzegowina, Bulgarien, Dänemark, Estland, Finnland, Griechenland, Italien, Kroatien, Korsika, Kosovo, Lettland, Litauen, Mazedonien, Moldawien, Montenegro, Norwegen, Polen, Rumänien , Russland, San Marino, Schweden, Serbien, Slowakei, Slowenien, Tschechische Republik, Ukraine, Ungarn, Vatikanstadt, Weißrussland
DVD2 West: Deutschland, Liechtenstein, Österreich, Schweiz, Andorra, Belgien, Frankreich, Gibraltar, Großbritannien, Irland, Luxemburg, Monaco, Niederlande, Portugal, Spanien

Firmware:
MMI 3G GRUNDLAGEN A4-A5-Q5-A6-Q7 [ Link auf cloud.mail.ru || Link auf Mega ]
• 8R0 906 961 AA - BNav_EU_K0031_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU031)
• 8R0 906 961 AH - BNav_EU_K0070_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU070)
• 8R0 906 961 BD - BNav_EU_K0206_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU206)
• 8R0 906 961 DK - BNav_EU_K0257_2_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU257)
• 8R0 906 961 DP - BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1 (SVM: 3GBEU260)

• 8R0 906 961 AL - 3G_DAB_K0098 (SVM: 3GRU0098)
• 8R0 906 961 BC - BTHS_0400

Wenn Ihre Firmware-Version unter K0257 steht, führen Sie K0257 gefolgt von K0260 aus. Wenn Sie bei K0257 sind, machen Sie nur K0260.

Handbuch:
3G_BASIC.pdf [ Link auf cloud.mail.ru || Link auf Mega ]

Fragen und Antworten
Hier sind einige der Fragen, die von den Mitgliedern des Forums zum Aktualisierungsprozess aufgeworfen wurden und die ich im Handbuch möglicherweise nicht erläutert habe.

F. Benötige ich VCDS, um das Update durchzuführen?
A. Nein, Sie benötigen VCDS nur, um einige Fehler nach dem Update zu beheben. Das MMI funktioniert jedoch auch dann ordnungsgemäß, wenn Sie sie nicht löschen.

F. Ich habe ein Bang & Olufsen-Soundsystem, kein Bose. Bedeutet das auch, dass ich es ausschließen muss?
A. Ja, es ist besser, das DSP-System nicht zu aktualisieren.

F. Derzeit keine Updates für Nordamerika?
A. Vorerst nicht.

F. Ich habe mmi 3g, Version p0XXX. Kann ich direkt zu k0260 wechseln?
A. Ja.

Q. 01043 - Steuermodul; Falsche Softwareversion - Wie kann ich das lösen?
A. Starten Sie das MMI neu und ziehen Sie den Schlüssel aus der Zündung. Stecken Sie ihn dann wieder ein. Der Fehler sollte sich von 01043 - Steuermodul ändern. Falsche Softwareversion auf 03276 - Bitte überprüfen Sie die Softwareversionsverwaltung.

Frage: Was sind 03276 und 03175, wirken sie sich überhaupt auf das MMI aus und wie können sie vermieden werden?
A. 03276 - Bitte überprüfen Sie, ob die Softwareversionsverwaltung jedes Mal angezeigt wird, wenn die Software ohne VAS-Verbindung zu den VW / Audi-Servern aktualisiert wird.
03175 - Ungültiger Datensatz wird angezeigt, wenn die Karte aktualisiert wird, ohne sie zuerst zu löschen. Manchmal hilft dies, diesen Fehler zu vermeiden.
Sie haben keinen Einfluss auf die Funktionalität oder die Klangeigenschaften des MMI.

Frage: Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, den verwendeten definierten Modus ohne "Grünes Menü" zu verwenden?
A. Ja. In der Datei metainfo2.txt im Stammordner, wenn Sie die Zeile "MetafileChecksum = XXXXXX" entfernen und hinzufügen
skipMetaCRC = "true"
Sie können den Benutzermodus ohne das grüne Menü verwenden.

Warnung - Ich übernehme zu keinem Zeitpunkt die Verantwortung für Ihre Handlungen oder meine Notizen, die Sie irreführen könnten. Daher sage ich wie alle anderen Dokumente "Verwendung auf eigenes Risiko".

frage; wieso ist hier der Aktivator für BNav K0260 MMI 3G Basic 5.31.2 Europa 2020/2021 beim herunterladen auf Mega als HNav K0257 aufgeführt.da stimmt doch was nicht. kommt da nich t error unit defekt neuflashen.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Congo
After I'll update my navigation the Navigation is saying "Checking medium, please wait" and nothing happened !
How can I solved this ?
Best Regards
Sune from Denmark :)
Hi Sune
I have the same issue, did you resolve it. If so how?
Thanks
Bap

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi
I have the same issue with the latest update, how did you resolve it?

Thanks
Bap

841 - 860 of 898 Posts