Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

821 - 840 of 851 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Congo,
So it is put the maps on a sd card`s and run the script on a sd card in slot A?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi @congo , just wanted to thank you for this, managed to update firmware, maps, and to activate maps. No doubt, this is the best topic on internet about MMI udpate, everything is pretty straightforward. Does anyone know, is there possibility to scroll the map on 3G Basic MMI? Something like when you drag on touchscreen

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Congo, thank you very much for your excellent work. Congratulations.
Could you tell me if with this photo data I can update the map using the MMI 3G Basic 5.31.2 Europe 2020/2021 and the Audi_3G_FSC activator. Thank you very much.

MMI.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Congo, thank you very much for your excellent work. Congratulations.
Could you tell me if with this photo data I can update the map using the MMI 3G Basic 5.31.2 Europe 2020/2021 and the Audi_3G_FSC activator. Thank you very much.

View attachment 179616
I'm not Congo, but pretty sure you can use files from first page. But before maps, you must update software version. Just follow pdf with instructions

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not Congo, but pretty sure you can use files from first page. But before maps, you must update software version. Just follow pdf with instructions
Thanks for your answer.
Did you update the firmware?
If you did, from which version to which version.

·
Registered
4 Posts
In that case, wait for someone else to respond, I'm not sure.
Mine was factory version, never updated, this was first time

·
Registered
5 Posts
Please can someone tell me if I can update the firmware of my Q5 which has version P0262 and I am not sure if I can install K0260

·
Registered
39 Posts
Only Update map east is working I mean only updating database of the east map. And script will not start. In the logging it says User:EUE_Ba_R_5_31_2_build 1 is not OK

·
Registered
642 Posts
For basic 2021 you dont need script. There's a FSC.

Reactions: master64nl

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Baas, thanks for responding.
Yes, you mean this activation-file: Audi_3G_FSC. This file wont run and in the logging it says NOK.

Update:
I downloaded only the west map again. Put it in slot 1 and did update database and the west map just worked without running fsc file. Or will it later asking for activation?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Insert SD with correct firmware

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Mr Bass J. I no longer have access to the MMI the two screenshots run in a loop; what should I have on the SD card, knowing that I don't have the ability to generate XCode. THANK YOU !

821 - 840 of 851 Posts