Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

801 - 820 of 851 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Lord Cavendish
Make sure you choose and download the nzb file for size 12.79GB (The one with 7.27 GB size is wrong and incomplete).
Make use of a good download program, newsreader, like SABnzbd version 3.1.1 (free of charge)
The post consists of 47 .rar files size 258MB/ea and enough repair files.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have made a "user defined update" with K260, after that, I tried to make the process again:

1) Delete previous FSC activation
2) Installing maps (I have not been able to do that)
3) Installing fix (nothing, I couldn´t)

So I have thought in installing the firmware again, but now, it´s impossible, in the last step, the option is disabled, is my navi bricked? I´m completely lost...

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
good evening I have an A4 with a basic 3g mmi (if I'm not mistaken)
BNAV_EU_P0022_D1
navi-DB version
4G0919884F_ECE 5.10.5

my version of your firmware is lower than K0257, I must do K0257 followed by K0260 or I can do P0022 directly to K0260

·
Registered
3 Posts
bonsoir j'ai un A4 avec un basique MMI 3G Basic Navigation (si je ne me trompe pas)
BNAV_EU_P0022_D1
version navi-DB
4G0919884F_ECE 5.10.5

ma version de mon firmware est inférieure à K0257, je dois faire K0257 suivi de K0260 ou je peux faire P0022 directement à K0260

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have made a "user defined update" with K260, after that, I tried to make the process again:

1) Delete previous FSC activation
2) Installing maps (I have not been able to do that)
3) Installing fix (nothing, I couldn´t)

So I have thought in installing the firmware again, but now, it´s impossible, in the last step, the option is disabled, is my navi bricked? I´m completely lost...

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm trying to update my MMI 3G Basic, currently is this firmware:

View attachment 179239

I have update to 5.31.2 (2021 maps), and I don't know what, but something I do wrong. The first thing I notice after update is that in "navigation version" there isn't nothing, is that normal?

After that, I extract the SD in slot 1, and insert in #2 the activator called "Audi_3GB_Fix_K0260", of course previously formatted in Windows with "SD formatter" in FAT32, 20" after, the script says press any key, and everything is ok, press any key again, and extract SD #2. I reset the MMI, and insert SD #1 (maps) and:

View attachment 179240

This is the end, my navi doesn't exit that screen...

So searching solution, I have find that I have to delete the previous FSC script, so I do that in other SD with:

FSC Removal
Russian hacktivation tool
Activator Uninstaller

Yes, all of them, in different moments after checking the navi does not charge.

I have no idea what I'm doing bad... any help?

Thanks.

Hello:
First of all I want to congratulate the entire community for this magnificent forum.

I'm just like Lord Cavendish, I had the 2019 version working perfectly on my A4 B8.5 mmi3g basic and when installing version 5.31.2 I get the message "Checking the media, please wait ..." and nothing works, I can't go back to the previous version or nothing.

If it were possible that some crack could shed light on this problem, I would be very grateful.

·
Registered
24 Posts
In file metainfo2.txt in the root folder if you remove the line "MetafileChecksum=XXXXXX" and add
EnableUserDefinedSWDLMode = "true"
skipMetaCRC = "true"
the you will be able to use the user mode w/o the green menu.

I'm not sure about deleting the Bose/B&O specific files. Nox Vidmate VLC

K0260 should be ok for A6 too - as i said it's hardware specific. There is no other version of K0260.
A. 03276 - Please Check Software Version Management will appear every time when the software is updated w/o VAS connection to the VW/Audi servers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone ! Need your help I just bought a 2010 A4 B8. GPS does not work with this:

tempImageVHuiAK.jpg

I downloaded the map in 1st post to attempt a repair but nothing happens, could someone please help me?

·
Registered
2012, Audi A5 1.8TFSI Black Edition
8 Posts
Excellent stuff! Just purchased a 2012 a5 which I had to install a new 2012 nav disc as previous owner never lol. Before I was to attempt this when would the 20/21 be available and am I best holding out for that? Apart from updated nav what dies the firmware give you,anything extra?

·
Registered
2012, Audi A5 1.8TFSI Black Edition
8 Posts
Quick question, is there any ideal memory cards best suited to do this? Also do I leave the memory cards in place after install? Sorry if its already been mentioned.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #813
Any SD card will be ok.
As for the map - yes the SD will stay in the vehicle.

Regards.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I installed the maps, put the activator card in and it said press any key. I did press and it said it was complete, but when i put the map card back in it stays on checking media.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I follow all steps and think all is ok, but my data navigation is blocke, when I try activate I can see :

HNav_EU_K0257_6_D1 instead off BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1 , I donwload Audi_3G_FSC.zip from first page.

Can i do something wrong ?

in metainfo2.txt I can see this :

[common]
release = "HNav_EU_K0257_6_D1"
vendor = "Becker Automotive"

Could you please tell me where I can get correct activation file for K0260 ?

EDIT : I tryed with this one and works.

Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello,

I follow all steps and think all is ok, but my data navigation is blocke, when I try activate I can see :

HNav_EU_K0257_6_D1 instead off BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1 , I donwload Audi_3G_FSC.zip from first page.

Can i do something wrong ?

in metainfo2.txt I can see this :

[common]
release = "HNav_EU_K0257_6_D1"
vendor = "Becker Automotive"

Could you please tell me where I can get correct activation file for K0260 ?

EDIT : I tryed with this one and works.

Thanks
Did the Audi_3G_FSC.zip activator worked for you, even if it says HNav_EU_K0257_6_D, after the sw version stayed BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1?

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #817
Did the Audi_3G_FSC.zip activator worked for you, even if it says HNav_EU_K0257_6_D, after the sw version stayed BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1?
That is normal, not to cause any confusion. If update completed with FSK [OK] then its good.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #819
Well, if you use only West or East map then there is no difference.
But if you will change the SD cards between East and West then the script based activated does have a bug.
Once installed you cant install same version of the map, and because East and West share same version no ... there is a problem.
With FSC based there is no such problem.

Regards.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well, if you use only West or East map then there is no difference.
But if you will change the SD cards between East and West then the script based activated does have a bug.
Once installed you cant install same version of the map, and because East and West share same version no ... there is a problem.
With FSC based there is no such problem.

Regards.
Thank you!

801 - 820 of 851 Posts