Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

781 - 800 of 808 Posts

·
4,537 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks, got it. I downloaded all files, on firmware I have 2 folders, one for firmware and other one is iso and zip file, what to do with that files?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

could someone upload 5.30.2 maps, because previous link in no longer available? Also, i would like to tell that you can install 5.28.2 maps on k257 firmware without any problems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everybody.

First of all, thank for all the people doing a great job here.

I have a problem with my software version, mine is BNav_EU_P0261_D1. I Have been reading a lot how to update, but if I need K0260 I think I need to downgrade it.

Is there any safe method to do this?

My map version is 4G0919884R EUW 5.21.2

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have found some information about this firmware in forums from Russia, Italy and other countries, even in this forum, but I haven´t found any response, so I think that´s not a usual firmware.

So, the question is wether installing any firmware, the update overwrites the previous firmware, regardless if it´s older or newer. I think it's easier for someone to have happened this in one of the previous updates, with other firmwares.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello, downloaded the FW link in the first post. but there is missing K0257. there is only K0260 and SDS audio CD. can somebody provide the K0257? thx

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "Elmo299, publicación: 1614497, miembro: 125014"]
¿Alguien tiene un enlace a los mapas de la versión 2021 audi maps 5.31.2, 4G0060884AH?
[/ CITAR]
Eliminado por no adecuarse a las reglas del foro.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm trying to update my MMI 3G Basic, currently is this firmware:

I have update to 5.31.2 (2021 maps), and I don't know what, but something I do wrong. The first thing I notice after update is that in "navigation version" there isn't nothing, is that normal?

After that, I extract the SD in slot 1, and insert in #2 the activator called "Audi_3GB_Fix_K0260", of course previously formatted in Windows with "SD formatter" in FAT32, 20" after, the script says press any key, and everything is ok, press any key again, and extract SD #2. I reset the MMI, and insert SD #1 (maps) and:

This is the end, my navi doesn't exit that screen...

So searching solution, I have find that I have to delete the previous FSC script, so I do that in other SD with:

FSC Removal
Russian hacktivation tool
Activator Uninstaller

Yes, all of them, in different moments after checking the navi does not charge.

I have no idea what I'm doing bad... any help?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can see that on one another forum they have MMI 3G BASIC 5.31.2. Anyone has that one (2020 version)?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Audi MMI 3G Basic (BNav) 5.31.2 - 4G0060884AH Europe Maps 2020–2021

For those users using Usenet for downloading the 2020-2021maps, firmware K0260, the Activator and the 'how to' manual, attached the link to the nzb file:
pass=Tigers
size=12,79GB

781 - 800 of 808 Posts