Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

761 - 780 of 786 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thats not mmi, it is radio vulgaris , you dont have navigation at all just radio and maybe Bluetooth handsfree and thats it.
cheers man, anyway I can upgrade it? I’ve been looking at this bit of kit if you’ve heard anything of it? Or know of something I can upgrade to?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi can you send me the files to be able to install the 2020 Uk maps on my car please?
Hi All
Thanks for this. I finally managed to find the activator Audi_3GB_Fix_K0260.zip
And it worked like a charm :)
If anyone need any assistance do let me know while its fresh in my head 😀
Enjoy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I downloaded the maps. I have some simple questions to solve.
Are the maps copied as is the folder in the root of the SD?

Is the activator file the METAINFO2 txt that is inside the BASIC folder? If not, where is it?

Can the east and west maps be put on the same SD or does each have to be on a different card? Can i put both at the same time?

Greetings and thanks to,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I have same question as alxktm, where can I find activator for maps? I updated software and installed maps but I can't find activator. Thanks for this soft

·
Registered
4 Posts
[QUOTE = "kamilox09, publicación: 1613267, miembro: 129200"]
Hola, tengo la misma pregunta que alxktm, ¿dónde puedo encontrar el activador para mapas? Actualicé el software e instalé mapas pero no encuentro el activador. Gracias por este suave
[/ CITAR]

I found it in Page 31. You must to rename and then follow the instruccions of the guide. It works well. I did it this afternoon and it works really well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
[QUOTE = "kamilox09, publicación: 1613267, miembro: 129200"]
Hola, tengo la misma pregunta que alxktm, ¿dónde puedo encontrar el activador para mapas? Actualicé el software e instalé mapas pero no encuentro el activador. Gracias por este suave
[/ CITAR]

I found it in Page 31. You must to rename and then follow the instruccions of the guide. It works well. I did it this afternoon and it works really well.
Did you follow all 4 steps or only the last one with renaming pdf, unzip and running it into car? Did you remove other cards and disk when you applied script?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Primero actualice los mapas. En segundo lugar, cambie el nombre del archivo de .pdf a .zip, luego salga de los mapas sd al almacenamiento y luego coloque el script en la ranura sin los mapas sd en la ranura de la tarjeta sd. Follow the insructions of pdf for validate the script. Its so easy. Once the script is Been validated yo only need the sd maps to work well

Si no puede cambiar el nombre, envíe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Debes seguir los pasos de la guía para el sript. Página 14 de la guía 3g básica

quita los mapas del slot de tarjetas y siga la guía. 3 pasos y se activará.

Yo hice esto.

Revisa que no hayas renombrado bien el cript antes de descomprimir y por eso no te lo pilla.

Reinicia el mmi y a funcionar. Yo hice esto ayer por la tarde y me funciona bien.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have been searching everywhere for the West version of the latest maps, 2020, for MMI 3G Basic. Anyone has it and can share?

Thank you

P.S. after reading all the pages of this topic, most say the activator for the 2018 maps should work but on the first page says New 2019 Activator, where can I download this one?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have something like this in q5:
8T1 035 652 G - part number that VCDS has wrote me.

Can I update it with newer firmware like 3G Basic K0031?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello.

I have Audi A4 B8 2010 with MMI 3G Basic system never updated from factory. Audio system is Audi Standard (10 speakers and a sobwoofer in the back). Should I exclude this audio system from software update or I can update everything normally? This is not Bose, not Bang and Olufsen so it is a question for me... Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Managed to update to latest: BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1

When I put SD card with map in slot 1 or 2, it doesn't do anything after 30-60sec? Any tips?

Regards

·
4,523 Posts
Managed to update to latest: BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1

When I put SD card with map in slot 1 or 2, it doesn't do anything after 30-60sec? Any tips?
did you read and follow the instructions, as mentioned in the 1st post of this topic ??

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Yes I did. Solved that issue with changing SD card. Updated now and got message that navigation data si blocked.

Do I heed to have map SD card installed when activating it? Have problems making Y on FSC.

P.S: The thing I did is that before map update I did sort error code 03276 "Please Check Software Version Management.... Do you think that is an issue?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi to everyone. I have audi a4 2010.
Software version:
BNav_EU_P0029_D1

Nav. database version:
4G0919884G_ECE 5.11.8

What should I install so my maps are updated to newest version, because now I don't have a lot of cities? Can anyone help me?

761 - 780 of 786 Posts