Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

661 - 673 of 673 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys,
i have the following software version - k0070_2_D1:
E75D14E3-E14F-4291-909F-FB4D37EEB50C.jpeg
Is it possible to directly update to k0260, since i could not find older firmware versions uploaded (as it was stated in the users manual that you should go through all the previous firmware updates untill you reach 0260)?
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
So, everything went good, successfully updated the firmware, after that uploaded the maps and activated them, all working good. Thanks for all the good comments and info that you've given in this thread, appreciated.
But there's something else that bothers me, the GPS is losing connection to the satellites and is not working properly. It works like a charm for like 5 mins, after that it stops, like the car is not moving, starts trying to connect to satellites. Sometimes after several minutes it reconnects works for a bit and stops again.
Somebody told me that the GPS could be updated?
Any of you that had such a problem or any ideas what this could be causing this? (btw the car is a6 4s 2010, if it matters)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Your GPS antenna is faulty. You have to install new roof antenna or just get GPS indoor antenna with blue FAKRA connector and install it somewhere in A pillar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
First, thanks to everyone for all your help.
I have a problem with changing the NAV language from German to English.
Downloaded the language cd but i get the message "Could not load the spoken cues"
If anyone has some time and will to help, i would be very grateful.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

Before I started the procedure I had BNav_EU_K0260_2_D1 (I updated it a few years before when I also installed the current maps for that year, I think it was 2016). I updated the maps with the 2019 ones and it worked for a few minutes after which it said that the maps were blocked. I guess I need to activate them but I can't find the activator. Can anyone please help me, now I do not have navigation at all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
661 - 673 of 673 Posts