Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

621 - 640 of 682 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi my name is Alex and I live in Costa Rica, I have an Audi Q7 from 2010 that has MMI with this software BBT_EU_P00020_D1 so I don't have the navigation system and the bluetooth doesn't work and the boot splashscreen doesn't appear I fix with P0020_ADJBK_FIX and now bluetooth is ok I will want to know if is possible uppdate my MMI with this firmware software or if there is an a sequence for make this ex (BNav_EU_K0070_2_D1_(A4-A5-Q5-A6-Q7) - BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1_(A4-A5-Q5-Q7) thx for a person that want to help me and sorry for the english

·
Registered
24 Posts
You are doing wrong. Activator I provided is script based so it starts by it self when you insert sd card with Activator files in slot 2. Ignition must be on when inserting sd card with Activator and sd card with map is in slot 1. When you get message on MMI Navigation database is blocked then you apply the sd card with Activator and wait for few seconds and follow the instructions you see on mmi screen.
AHA, this is why it is working now. I installed the 2019 west map. After reboot the MMI, I get the message Nav map not initialised. I tried to run the script but my MMI said no supported file to read. So I tried other script but the same. So I did not run any script, I thought. Later on the Nav map 2019 was working. Probably the script was running automatically at the background.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello

I have audi a5 sportback i download new version 2019 5.28.2 it works everything but the problem is after 5 min it says (the navigation data is blocked) can someone know how to fix it .
Regards Ermal

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hello

I have audi a5 sportback i download new version 2019 5.28.2 it works everything but the problem is after 5 min it says (the navigation data is blocked) can someone know how to fix it .
Regards Ermal
hahahaha, nice try! Didnt you see that maps need to be activated?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone, first of all, thank you for your effort about sharing all the information and maps. I read this and many more topics and all the info is very usefull!

But, even if I followed all steps, re-read everything again, I ran onto a problem.

I have MMI 3G Basic system - BNav_EU_K0260_1_D1 version. As I see, this is the last firmware update, right?

So, I downloaded latest 2019 maps from first post and copied them to SD card via Windows computer. All works fine, I installed them in my Audi and replaced with 2015 maps I had now.

Maps are working for 10-30 seconds, and than I get message that it is blocked. So I downloaded the K0260 FIX activator, and added it to SD card the same way as I did with maps.

But when I want to run it via Engineer mode in my Audi, I get this message "The release info could no be read.". All I can do is click "Abort".

I tried and downloaded 3 different K0260 FIX activators, and everytime I get this same error... I even tried with 2018/2017 map activators. The same happened there too.

Am I missing something? Could someone please help me or give me a tip?
Thanks!

·
Registered
402 Posts
The main problem is that you are doing it wrong way. Activator is self-start script and when you insert sd card with Activator to sd slot 2 (map is in sd slot 1) then after 5 seconds you get red message "Press any key to start script". There are few versions (just different pictures of starting script) of Audi 3gb_fix_k0260 so the start screen may differ one from another. Regarding that you dont have to enter update menu with Car+Return just press nav button and show map and wait for mmi message Navigation data is blocked and then you insert sd card with Activator script. Ignition has to be off during activation.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The main problem is that you are doing it wrong way. Activator is self-start script and when you insert sd card with Activator to sd slot 2 (map is in sd slot 1) then after 5 seconds you get red message "Press any key to start script". There are few versions (just different pictures of starting script) of Audi 3gb_fix_k0260 so the start screen may differ one from another. Regarding that you dont have to enter update menu with Car+Return just press nav button and show map and wait for mmi message Navigation data is blocked and then you insert sd card with Activator script. Ignition has to be off during activation.
Thanks for the tip.

I tried what you what you written and nothing works for me.

What I did:
  • inserted Maps in SD SLOT 1
  • waited for blocked message (with car on and driving and car off and just key inserted)
  • when I see message, I insert Activator SD card in SD SLOT 2.
... and than I waited for a few minutes and nothing happens.

I downloaded activator from your post #607 (i cant paste links).

As I search even more, I see that there is also FSC removal script. Maybe some old FSC is blocking my new activator and I need to remove it?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I dont want to underrestimate you but did you extract Activator zip file to sd card root? Also did you try standard SD card format (no MicroSD with adapter)? It is very common problem that all mmi versions cannot read MicroSD with sd adapter sometimes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I dont want to underrestimate you but did you extract the Activator zip file to sd card root? Also, did you try standard SD card format (no MicroSD with adapter)? It is a very common problem that all MMI versions cannot read MicroSD with sd adapter sometimes.
Yes, I downloaded to Windows computer, extracted with 7z program and copied files directly to SD card. I formated SD to FAT32.

The SD card is MicroSD with adapter, but so is the SD card where the maps are, and it can read those easily...

What about that FSCC removal script. Is this necessary or optional? Could this be blocking me?

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi Congo, Can you or anyone reading, help me please. I have the Q5 2013 s-line plus i attach the detail picture of my mmi system. can you tell me which files if any are applicable for my system? Thankyouin advance for any advice:)

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Thankyouin advance for any advice:)
you are in the wrong topic.
go here and read it all, starting at post nr. 1

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I have already updated to K0260 and want to update the west Europe maps from 2010 to 2019. Does anyone know how long it would take to update?

Thanks

Bap

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Congo

First of all, thanks for the great job you did.

I have updated my bnav to bnav_eu_k260 without any problem then I updated too the maps to 2019, but after that navigation database blocked message is shown in mmi display and I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong

621 - 640 of 682 Posts