Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1361 - 1380 of 1414 Posts

· Registered
2012 Audi A7 Quattro
30 Posts
@Gilera. the version screen you show is the version info for the MMI and not the navigation.
But you need to explain what your update SD folder structure is, what level is installed and what you did before you got the error messages ...
J
First i updated the firmware. Then removed the database and the partition thing and tried to install the new nav.
It comes to the Standard and User and i click the User Define mode and then it loads to the Y/N/? i make all the N to Y for the NAV update
And then when i start the update it reboots the mmi and it comes up as ERROR LABLE:0 and if i skip it it comes ERROR ECE:0
So i cant update the NAV.

· Registered
3 Posts
@Kevblack : I haven't seen a definitive guide to MMI software update error codes, but it seems that Error codes 140 & 150 seem to be related to HDD write errors, while 160 seems to be related to poor quality SD card media. Many of the reports of 140 & 150 codes I've seen note that multiple retries are successful generally. Inspection of the S.M.A.R.T. info for the HDD in the Green Engineering Menu seems reasonable here.
If we have error codes 160, and was skipted to continue the proceed. If we try again to instal the map, is it need to del the navi data or just to start the process of instaling.

FIXED!!!

· Registered
A8 2015
153 Posts
@Gilera Not sure why you deleted the maps and their partition, as the PDF specifically recommends against it.:(
After you select User Defined mode, you select the Entry "Audi_MMI3G_ECE ?" and 'tick' all the application boxes to install all the maps.
If you still get Error Code 150, I don't know what that is, so I am unable to help you...

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

If You want to copy the files for 3GP, you need to delete the following folders to fit to the 32GB SD card (Only LIT1-3 is not enough!).

• CTY
  • CTY2
  • CTY3
  • LIT
  • LIT2
  • LIT3

Hope it helps, for me it worked!
bro i did it but now idk how to install it in my audi . can u tell what should i do ? i just need to copy the excract file to sd and thn to update to audi?

· Registered
50 Posts
@Gilera
I hope you use slow formate FAT32, other fast gives often errors,
normally:
FW - Update ~5min. (**)
Navi - Update <3h.
Navi - Activator ~1min.

I found this on other board, I do not know if it help you:
i had yesterday also error 150
Database - LABEL:0
error code 150
I made one more time "delete nav HDD" and it's work
update map is correct

I had error 150 at the beginning which would indicate a defective disk, but after trying again everything went through with one or the other error 140. At the check, however, the products were NOK, which I didn't like at all. I then tried again to update user-defined. but then the products to choose from were 0 --> value of 6.31.1. At first I was a little unsure. Update aborted again with error 150. Downloaded the data again from another hoster, formatted the SD again, and tried again, error 150 again. I thought my hard drive was really over now. I have my old one at home from the exchange on SSD, so I didn’t really think it would be a problem. Then I went to the hidden menu and looked at the NAV partition. Everything seemed ok. I thought it didn't matter anyway and tried to delete the NAV partition, but he couldn't find any to delete. Then I reintialized the partition and hoped it helped. Really saw me swapping the hard drive ;-) Waited about 1 minute, got out of the hidden menu and into the sysinfo. Lo and behold, the new Navi version was there before the firmware became visible.
Then I drove about 25km, the map fits and he also calculated a route.

I'll keep an eye on the whole thing for a while and report back if it's really OK.

· Registered
2012 Audi A7 Quattro
30 Posts
@Gilera
I hope you use slow formate FAT32, other fast gives often errors,
normally:
FW - Update ~5min. (**)
Navi - Update <3h.
Navi - Activator ~1min.

I found this on other board, I do not know if it help you:
i had yesterday also error 150
Database - LABEL:0
error code 150
I made one more time "delete nav HDD" and it's work
update map is correct

I had error 150 at the beginning which would indicate a defective disk, but after trying again everything went through with one or the other error 140. At the check, however, the products were NOK, which I didn't like at all. I then tried again to update user-defined. but then the products to choose from were 0 --> value of 6.31.1. At first I was a little unsure. Update aborted again with error 150. Downloaded the data again from another hoster, formatted the SD again, and tried again, error 150 again. I thought my hard drive was really over now. I have my old one at home from the exchange on SSD, so I didn’t really think it would be a problem. Then I went to the hidden menu and looked at the NAV partition. Everything seemed ok. I thought it didn't matter anyway and tried to delete the NAV partition, but he couldn't find any to delete. Then I reintialized the partition and hoped it helped. Really saw me swapping the hard drive ;-) Waited about 1 minute, got out of the hidden menu and into the sysinfo. Lo and behold, the new Navi version was there before the firmware became visible.
Then I drove about 25km, the map fits and he also calculated a route.

I'll keep an eye on the whole thing for a while and report back if it's really OK.
It worked it started updating thanks!

· Registered
2012 Audi A7 Quattro
30 Posts
@Gilera
sounds great, let us known if all works well now
Well it went good untill it came to the PDK something file it sent a error again and then all the ECE files 25 files were NOK
Other wise all other files in the begining where fine was in the car for like 2 hours and then the error came up
PDK and i clicked retry like 10 times nothing happend and then canceld the update. Dont know why this is happening

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

I have Audi Q7 4L 2015 years.
I want to update just maps.
Most Train: HN+_EU_AU3G_P0814
MU Software: 0897
Do I need to update firmware first or can I leave old?
Can I use this 8R0051884KB_6.35.1_2022_23 ?
Is there maps for Lithuania?

1361 - 1380 of 1414 Posts