Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1081 - 1100 of 1115 Posts

·
Registered
A8 2015
133 Posts
Thanks to @DrGER for responding about deletion. There is no need to delete files or partition as the map update code performs the appropriate deletions when the installed map is the same region as the map data used for the update.

Correct. SD card can be removed; it won't be needed any more ...

·
Registered
13 Posts
[QUOTE = "missoervin, post: 1631832, członek: 141009"]
Próbowałem tego oprogramowania, ale nie instaluje się i nie mogę przeczytać, co mówi komunikat. myślę, że „nie znaleziono urządzenia do aktualizacji”, ponieważ wygląda na to, że daje mi tylko opcję „wstecz”, proszę, aby ktoś mi pomógł wrócić lub coś. Dziękuję
[/CYTAT]

/QUOTE]

hello, did you fix and upload a new soft

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, I have mmi 3g plus from the USA and if I wanted to install soft it popped out that I can't because I have to change the region to Eu. Where to change it?
I changed it in the green menu. but without success. something doesn't go well and the names of the buttons don't appear, also the menu as a whole has changed and I haven't adjusted it yet. maybe the eeprom should be changed first, then the procedure should be done.

·
Registered
8 Posts
[QUOTE = "missoervin, post: 1631832, członek: 141009"]
Próbowałem tego oprogramowania, ale nie instaluje się i nie mogę przeczytać, co mówi komunikat. myślę, że „nie znaleziono urządzenia do aktualizacji”, ponieważ wygląda na to, że daje mi tylko opcję „wstecz”, proszę, aby ktoś mi pomógł wrócić lub coś. Dziękuję
[/CYTAT]

/QUOTE]

hello, did you fix and upload a new soft
This is the procedure

·
Registered
13 Posts
I changed it in the green menu. but without success. something doesn't go well and the names of the buttons don't appear, also the menu as a whole has changed and I haven't adjusted it yet. maybe the eeprom should be changed first, then the procedure should be done.
for the names to come back you have to upload soft USA
Rectangle Handwriting Font Magenta Circle
Rectangle Handwriting Font Magenta Circle

·
Registered
Audi A4
11 Posts
Hi
Configuration: MMI 3G+ on Audi a5 2015.

I managed to update the firmware to version hn+ eu AU 3G K0942_3 IN STANDARD MODE.

For the map update: I enter the red menu (engineer) then I insert the sd map; I click on UPDATE and 30 seconds later a screen tells me that the data is not good. ( blue screen ; wrote in white )

I can't get to the step that shows version 6.34.1; nor the step for which you can choose STANDARD or USER DEFINED I have deleted the extra files so that it fits in a 32 GB SD card VERBATIM

do you have any idea what the blockage is?

Initially I had a HN + EU AU3G P0814 firmware
Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
Guys im having a strange issue, done the map updates many times but today when i go through the options it says downloading 3 of 3, then i scroll down and select continue at this point the unit reboots and comes to the screen where you cancel documentation and will not do anything, if i hit the button then the unit reboots without performing any updates ??

·
Registered
Audi A4
11 Posts
you can describe how you did US on Eu, because with normal uploading there is no subtitles

I updated the firmware with the CAR + BACK red menu (I have a mmi 3GP) in STANDARD mode.

I put the US firmware because my vehicle was configured like this at the factory.

Then I updated the map the same way. I installed the EUROPE card since I live in France.

Warning: changing the language seems complicated to me. I have read a large number of forums; special equipment is required for this change.

If you want the GPS in Italian or German for example, I can't help you.

Fortunately there is CANADIAN French (in the US version) which allows me to understand the instructions otherwise I would have had to leave the English language.

What exactly do you want to know?

1081 - 1100 of 1115 Posts