Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
901 - 920 of 1006 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello. I managed to install "6.34.1 2022 MMI 3G High/Plus Europe" on my Audi A6 C6 4F, but the browser tells me "Navigation is disabled".
I have managed to install the activator, and the screen shows me "already installed", but the error continues.
I have not managed to install the other map activation "6.22.4 Vlasoff maps activation", I insert the SD card but it does nothing.
please give me a hand.
Jose

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello. I managed to install "6.34.1 2022 MMI 3G High/Plus Europe" on my Audi A6 C6 4F, but the browser tells me "Navigation is disabled".
I have managed to install the activator, and the screen shows me "already installed", but the error continues.
I have not managed to install the other map activation "6.22.4 Vlasoff maps activation", I insert the SD card but it does nothing.
please give me a hand.
Jose
If you have a6 4f then you probably have 3g high, so vlasoff activator is not for you it is only for 3g+, not sure which one you used first...

·
Registered
2014 A4Q/8K 6MT MMI 3G+
443 Posts
@patroclox : You didn't write what MMI software version you have in your A6 (or the model year, which is more useful than the chassis designation C6). So-called "activator" SD card shell scripts for MMI 3G High and Plus systems are similar but not identical, and cannot be used interchangeably. --g

·
Registered
20 Posts
@patroclox : You didn't write what MMI software version you have in your A6 (or the model year, which is more useful than the chassis designation C6). So-called "activator" SD card shell scripts for MMI 3G High and Plus systems are similar but not identical, and cannot be used interchangeably. --g
Thank you, DrGER.
I attach a picture, it seems that I have a problem with the firmware version, maybe I should reinstall the firmware, but I don't know what would be the recommended version for my 2010 Audi A6 C6 4F.
I hope you can help me.
Greetings.

Font Technology Electronic device Tints and shades Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you, DrGER.
I attach a picture, it seems that I have a problem with the firmware version, maybe I should reinstall the firmware, but I don't know what would be the recommended version for my 2010 Audi A6 C6 4F.
I hope you can help me.
Greetings.

View attachment 183465
... Try to warm up your "system" for a while and then check 'versio del software' if it's still "null" try to check In Red Engineering Menu. But for sure is 3G High

·
Registered
20 Posts
Show photo what exact problem is..
Hello tuXipuXi, right now I don't have a photo, but the problem is that I updated the maps, and now when I enter the browser it shows me this error message:
"Navigation systems are disabled"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello tuXipuXi, right now I don't have a photo, but the problem is that I updated the maps, and now when I enter the browser it shows me this error message:
"Navigation systems are disabled"
Did you tried Three-buttons-restart?

·
Registered
2014 A4Q/8K 6MT MMI 3G+
443 Posts
@patroclox : As noted above, your A6 has MMI 3G High system. This thread is for MMI 3G Plus systems -- while they are similar, they are not identical and update processes are not exactly the same. You should be asking update process questions over here: MMI 3G navigation 6.30.1 Europe - currently 2020 --g

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
2014 A4Q/8K 6MT MMI 3G+
443 Posts
FYI the easiest way to uninstall the activator is to reinstall the system firmware and after that, the maps.
I suppose that depends on how one defines "easiest". A simple SD shell script that reverses the changes made by the standard/common "activator" scripts would be easiest, IMHO. Alas, I started writing a universal activator undo script for both 3G High/Plus systems, but got side-tracked with other projects. It's suppose to be rainy here for the next few days, finishing this sounds like a rainy day project... --g

Reactions: JohnS4
901 - 920 of 1006 Posts