Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
301 - 320 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
A8 2015
24 Posts
hi m8, you sure its MSTD? not Mib2? yea i know dealer can fix it, hoever it cost alot, wonder if someone know exacly map ver i need and where to download, tryied couple of updates, but get error its not the right.
:) MIB2 is MHI2_. There are no downloads as it's 'Dealer Only' ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry Zapekanka, but you do not have a 3G+ system, you have a MIB2 MMI. I believe that's 'Dealer Only' ...

Julian
You sure?
I think that i had MMI 3G plus or high because i got big screen, double SD card under displa, double USB in armrest and also 40GB HDD somewhere + DVD player....

·
Registered
A8 2015
24 Posts
You sure?
I think that i had MMI 3G plus or high because i got big screen, double SD card under displa, double USB in armrest and also 40GB HDD somewhere + DVD player....
It's easy; your screen shows "verze Softwaru MHI2" - which is MIB2; look it up on Internet :)
3Gplus is HN+ or HN+R ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's easy; your screen shows "verze Softwaru MHI2" - which is MIB2; look it up on Internet :)
3Gplus is HN+ or HN+R ...
Yeah i already checked it and it is true, so MIB2 is latest software in these cars or?
I now found some people at my local area that can update it but they want lot of money so im looking how to handle it solo.

·
Registered
2011 Audi A8
134 Posts
No Torrent link ??
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FB60C1EAE4933ACE8CC3DE51C6DE08728446F713&dn=6.33.1%202021-2022%20MMI%203G%20High-Plus%20Europe%20Password%208R0051884JD&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fshare.camoe.cn%3a8080%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce
Please seed for a while if you have the disk space.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Quite slow at the moment, I've got the speed throttled so netflix isn't affected. As the swarm grows, itll quicken

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Sharing whole file, I dont understand why It wasn't shared through torrent insted of mega or uploaded. Maps are dated nov 2020, Audi always giving its best to satisfy customers...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I’d just like to say personally and on behalf of the many forum members what a great job the moderators and the main forum contributors are doing with this topic!
Great work guys much appreciated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, I wanted to know something, I have a Q5 8R and I have installed the map 6.32.1 I can put the 6.33.1 and if I have to use the same activation of the version 6.32.1, thanks

·
Registered
2011 Audi A8
134 Posts
The activation patches the firmware, so no need to reactivate if only changing map.

You'll have to enable user defined mode in green engineers menu.

Then go to run update and tick all modules with a "?".

Go through each in order ticking them, no need to tick bootloader for each (it wont let you).

Once all changed from "?" To "Y", go to the bottom and run the update.

Once finished , it'll just work

Albert

·
Registered
A8 2015
24 Posts
You'll have to enable user defined mode in green engineers menu.
Then go to run update and tick all modules with a "?".
Go through each in order ticking them, no need to tick bootloader for each (it wont let you).
Once all changed from "?" To "Y", go to the bottom and run the update.
I don't think you need User Defined mode with Green Screen for a 'Map only' update.
If you don't delete the map and partition, you won't get a "?".
Just run in Standard Mode and you'll almost certainly get a "S" [for selected] against the map database entry "Audi_MMI3G_ECE", either a "Y" or "N" for Navipersistence [don't change it] and "n/a" for everything else.
Then go to bottom of list and run update.

Will take about 90 minutes ...

Julian

·
Registered
2014 A4q 6MT MMI 3G+
68 Posts
I don't think you need User Defined mode with Green Screen for a 'Map only' update.
If you don't delete the map and partition, you won't get a "?".
Not necessarily. After my first nav data update from production, all (3) nav updates have returned '?' for the AUDI_MMI3G_NAR package selection when I started the update as Standard. In these cases, I needed restart the update as "User defined". Given that, I agree with Albert_Swafega that starting a nav update as user-defined is a reasonable approach -- if the AUDI_MMI3G_Region selection happens to be 'Y' (all selected) or 'S' (some selected), then no need to select anything further, and go straight to "Start update".

·
Registered
A8 2015
24 Posts
In that case, Albert_Swafega and DrGer, accept my apologies for misunderstanding why the "?" appears with a 'Standard' update.

However, I think I'd suggest users try a Standard update first to see if they get a "S" or "?" as User mode has shown to be tricky in a number of threads (as you need to enable it somehow).

Julian

·
Registered
2011 Audi A8
134 Posts
In that case, Albert_Swafega and DrGer, accept my apologies for misunderstanding why the "?" appears with a 'Standard' update.

However, I think I'd suggest users try a Standard update first to see if they get a "S" or "?" as User mode has shown to be tricky in a number of threads (as you need to enable it somehow).

Julian
I tried the standard update first, but unfortunately it wouldn't proceed and was greyed out. Then I remembered the last few updates I'd had to enable user defined mode to proceed and change all the ?'s to Y's

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried the standard update first, but unfortunately it wouldn't proceed and was greyed out. Then I remembered the last few updates I'd had to enable user defined mode to proceed and change all the ?'s to Y's

I totally agree with you. In my Q5 I have to proceed as follows (I delete nav partition and database 1st)
User defined mode (green menu)
Engineering menu - update - select ?
90 min - cancel doc
once finished green menu again, user defined mode and install gemmy from K900 firmware (and those that appear with Y by default in such firmware after map update) always cancel doc. If you dont do so, Google earth map appearance cant be selected (refer to post 1 in this thread)
Once restarted (optional, just to get shown in MMI I have latest firmware, 942_3, instead of K900) I repeat last procedure with firmware 942_3 but selecting 2 or 3 another elementes (reflash same version, no worries) selecting from those with N (that's because current version is the same)

After finish this, last map is on the system and last firmware. No need to activate, neither after map upgrade nor after those partial firmware flash.

regards

301 - 320 of 345 Posts