Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Audi A8
116 Posts
The modified version also has the audio modules disabled so you dont have to mess about with user defined mode doesnt it?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi @Adrian E i got audi mmi 3g High latest firmware , and i installed the map 6.32.1 europe and it shows navigation blocked , i tried all the activators but no success , tried uninstalling activator and reinstalling but nothing worked. Can you please send me the 6.30 version map ? Also after installing the map i no longer can use the SD Card for medias , cause it just says loading , and it shows only jukebox greyed out . Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys…urgently need help. From my updating my mmi 3g plus….had Japanese firmware.
After going to th green menu, I followed the procedures to change the region and the unit did the update smoothly. No interruptions….after the final reboot, the mmi is stuck at the splash screen but I can hear my music videos playing but I can’t interact with the unit. I can change the tracks on the steering controls..but nothing on the screen…(mmi splash screen)
Even on engaging the reverse gear, no reverse camera output
Vcds shows errors 03675..navigation data not present(I couldn’t install the maps ) and 01043..control module incorrect software version
I have tried to clear the errors in vain….tried to reset the device, disconnected the battery with no change….please help

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

does anyone know where the firmware HN+_EU_AU210_K942_3 (8R0906961FD) for Audi A1 can be found?
It seems unobtainable.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Just got S5 2008/ MMI, Navi /DVD, German Edition. There is original CD with NAVI manual and Maps 2008. I have a CD changer in central panel and API connector in the glove compartment. Cannot find any SD slot. Is it possible to upgrade firmware and maps to current edition ? Alternatively modify MMI by adding HD ?

·
Registered
Audi A6 C7
4 Posts
hello to all my friends i need your help please i have an Audi A6 C7 with a firmware system RMC_EU_P11096 and i want to decide if i need to update map directly or which firmware needs to be updated for my Audi RMC?
I want to know if this map works on my Car I downloaded it : 6.32.1 2021 MMI 3G High/Plus Europe [Link on Mega (use 7z/7zip to open the files)] Password: 8R0051884HQ
can one please tell me the procedures which map and Software the machine supports time machine C7 RMC Firmware.

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
Updated my MMI3G High to-day.
as before, I did not delete the partition in the green menu.
as usual, I used my Macbook Air to prepare the SD-card.
this time, there was a problem with CTY2, so I replaced all CTY-files on the SD-card.
after that, the update finished without errors.
cheers :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys. Yesterday I upgraded to K 0942 successfully. I am trying to upgrade my maps with the 2021 files attached to this topic and when extracting the files to my SD card I get a password error. Even though, I tried to upgrade maps with the resulting files and I wasnt able to. Any help here please?

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
extracting the files to my SD card I get a password error
I would download the files again.
than extract them again, and do not proceed, until you can extract them without ant errors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

I have just updated my Audi A4 B8 2014 MMI 3G+ (no Bose or B&O audio) from factory install HN+_EU_AUG_P0782 to K0942 and NAV database 8R0060884BT ECE 6.19.3 to 8R0060884HQ ECE 6.32.1. Successfully activated with the Vlasoff 6.22.4 activator. The firmware was the modified version and used the standard option for installation without erasing old maps. Did not activate the green menu (yet) because no need for it at the moment. Everything went smoothly and everything is functional. I have checked all the menus. The handbook does not work.
Do not have VAG//VCD to check for errors but really do not care since everything works fine. I have used Sandisk Extreme 32 SDHC for the maps and SanDisk Ultra 16 for the FW (no micro SD).

Big thanks to Congo for putting this very clear and easy to follow instructions, links and knowhow from all the supportive members of the community!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, I am new to this forum just got a used A4 2011 (prefacelift) with updated firmware and maps.
The unit states it has hnav_eu_k0206_3_d1 ece 5.12.5
Just want to check the order of updates needed to update firmware to latest version and to confirm if this map is the correct one for my model.
I have downloaded the firmware packages from Adrian E (B8 firmware package to 0257_6) from: MMI 3G navigation 6.24.2 Europe and firmware updates -...
Do i need to first update to 0253 then to 0257_6 ?
As for the maps i have downloaded Audi HNav Map 2021 6.32.1 8R0060884HQ (from the first page of this tread)
Do i need to remove LIT3GP (i have already prepared the SD card and the whole package fits without a problem on the 32GB card)
Is this map adequate for my MMI 3G high and do i need to use any activator for it.
Also i do not have VCDS but i could borrow it during the week if I have to do any work on it.
FYI
No special sound system is installed i think (dvd in front, changer in glovebox) but i have a subwoofer on the rear shelf dont know if that makes a difference

Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi people,

Need some help... I think I messed my maps... :(

And yes! I have searched this and other foruns for solutions but what I found did not solve the problem...

I own a VW GOLF that went for some fixing and got an AUDI A4 TDI (2011) to use for about 1 month.

As I travel a lot and the maps were very old (6.20.4) I wanted to upgrade just the maps, not the FIRMWARE as I saw a post where a user asked if it was necessary to also update the firmware and the answer was NO.

I downloaded the maps and activator from post #1, prepared 2 SD's (FAT32) and copied the ACTIVATOR to one SD and the MAPS to another.

Here I think I must have switched the SD's and ended up instaling the activator BEFORE the new map version... :(

Now I can't install the new maps and the old ones don't work either as I have a "THE NAVIGATION DATA IS BLOCKED" error after a couple of minutes use.

Just need to UNINSTALL the ACTIVATOR and have old maps working again as I have to return the A4 meanwhile...
(a quick look at the activator install script shows that a backup is done for a future uninstall so probably there is a script to do just that?)

I found one uninstaller (Keldo) but it did nothing, probably not the correct one for this activator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

have a great weekend!

Luis

Software: HNAV_EU_K0257_5_D1
Maps: 8R0060884CH ECE 6.20.4

UPDATE #1 - Made some code and I think I reverted part of the activator...
I was able to recover the original mmelauncher.cfg to its right place (/etc) and deleted mme-becker.sh from /sbin (I had no backup for this file!).
After reboot the Jukebox is working fine once more but navigation still with "THE NAVIGATION DATA IS BLOCKED" error.

I have the Activation Code, Activation Number and PIN for these maps (6.20.4 - 2015). Anyway to activate it using an SD card?

Or an activator for this version?

UPDATE #2 - Today I downloaded the files below and installed just the map. Firmware is still the same.

6.32.1 2021 MMI 3G High/Plus Europe [Link on Mega (use 7z/7zip to open the files)] Password: 8R0051884HQ

All ok but can't activate the maps (NAVIGATION DATA IS BLOCKED).

Wrong activator? Do I need to install the latest firmware (HNav_EU_K0257_6_D1) for the activator to work?

Thanks again!

UPDATE #3 - Solved! 6.32.1 maps and jukebox working 100%! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi people,

Need some help... I think I messed my maps... :(

And yes! I have searched this and other foruns for solutions but what I found did not solve the problem...

I own a VW GOLF that went for some fixing and got an AUDI A4 TDI (2011) to use for about 1 month.

As I travel a lot and the maps were very old (6.20.4) I wanted to upgrade just the maps, not the FIRMWARE as I saw a post where a user asked if it was necessary to also update the firmware and the answer was NO.

I downloaded the maps and activator from post #1, prepared 2 SD's (FAT32) and copied the ACTIVATOR to one SD and the MAPS to another.

Here I think I must have switched the SD's and ended up instaling the activator BEFORE the new map version... :(

Now I can't install the new maps and the old ones don't work either as I have a "THE NAVIGATION DATA IS BLOCKED" error after a couple of minutes use.

Just need to UNINSTALL the ACTIVATOR and have old maps working again as I have to return the A4 meanwhile...
(a quick look at the activator install script shows that a backup is done for a future uninstall so probably there is a script to do just that?)

I found one uninstaller (Keldo) but it did nothing, probably not the correct one for this activator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

have a great weekend!

Luis

Software: HNAV_EU_K0257_5_D1
Maps: 8R0060884CH ECE 6.20.4

UPDATE #1 - Made some code and I think I reverted part of the activator...
I was able to recover the original mmelauncher.cfg to its right place (/etc) and deleted mme-becker.sh from /sbin (I had no backup for this file!).
After reboot the Jukebox is working fine once more but navigation still with "THE NAVIGATION DATA IS BLOCKED" error.

I have the Activation Code, Activation Number and PIN for these maps (6.20.4 - 2015). Anyway to activate it using an SD card?

Or an activator for this version?

UPDATE #2 - Today I downloaded the files below and installed just the map. Firmware is still the same.

6.32.1 2021 MMI 3G High/Plus Europe [Link on Mega (use 7z/7zip to open the files)] Password: 8R0051884HQ

All ok but can't activate the maps (NAVIGATION DATA IS BLOCKED).

Wrong activator? Do I need to install the latest firmware (HNav_EU_K0257_6_D1) for the activator to work?

Thanks again!

UPDATE #3 - Solved! 6.32.1 maps and jukebox working 100%! :)
.....Can I use the Audi original SD activator of 6.31.1 maps?. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's a torrent for the Europe 2021 - 8R0051884HQ map with the Activator:

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07E676B31A8ECA7F6C0433C084291020D53E49BC&dn=2021&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
and for anyone looking for the NAR map here's a magnet for the 2019-20 6.20.1 NAR Map - 8R0051884GJ / 8R0060881GJ

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6002D227328DC32D0EAFBA99A328FB9CD2A12735&dn=NAR%206.20.1&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker2.wasabii.com.tw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.sktorrent.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wareztorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fbt.xxx-tracker.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.eddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.grepler.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.mg64.net%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fwambo.club%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.dutchtracking.com%3a6969%2fannounce
Albert
Hello, any of them good for MIB2HQ with CLU7 fw? Thank you!

81 - 100 of 123 Posts