Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me. I really would like to update my car and get the Navigation working as I don’t have it currently. I have this from the engineering menu. Would I be able to use the A1 update? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me. I really would like to update my car and get the Navigation working as I don’t have it currently. I have this from the engineering menu. Would I be able to use the A1 update? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, this thread is for 3GP MMI, so I don’t think you will get any support. Try to search corresponding thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Updated my MMI maps today to 6.32.1 with prevously installed Keldo activator, works seamlessly.
There were few retries/rewrites during installation, but I think it was caused by bad SD card.
Now just need to fix code 03276 with VCDS and all is perfect.
Thanks for torrent share, guys!

·
Registered
1 Posts
You have 3G High system.
Do NOT delete the CTY folder,need that folder.

Need to delete LIT3GP 1- 5 .
sorry to ask i am new to this forum and i don t know to much about the navigation update i have mmi 3g high.wich maps version should i download?

·
Registered
3 Posts
sorry to ask i am new to this forum and i don t know to much about the navigation update i have mmi 3g high.wich maps version should i download?
3GH and 3GP shares the same map update, so you can download one from this thread. Also make sure you have one of recent firmware updates as well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Guys im confused on what folders i need to delete to fit the files on a 32gb card, on previous updates ive only ever deleted LIT1,2,3 but in the 2021 folder there is now a LIT4 which i also deleted but still not enough space to copy the files too, there is also talk of deleting CTY but some say no delete LIT3 GP 1 to 5??

Can someone confirm exactly which files need to be deleted. Many thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Guys im confused on what folders i need to delete to fit the files on a 32gb card, on previous updates ive only ever deleted LIT1,2,3 but in the 2021 folder there is now a LIT4 which i also deleted but still not enough space to copy the files too, there is also talk of deleting CTG but some say no delete LIT3 GP 1 to 5??

Can someone confirm exactly which files need to be deleted. Many thanks.

Delete
LIT1-4
CTY
CTY2

Than it will fit.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Here are the FOLDERS what MMI 3G+ system needs for the update:

fdefcrc=LABEL_ECE,4A489D33
fdefcrc=XAC_ECE,7C580C79
fdefcrc=XAC2_ECE,61BBA9D0
fdefcrc=XAC3_ECE,8872F43F
fdefcrc=GDB_ECE,411F5453
fdefcrc=GDB2_ECE,A40EB4B7
fdefcrc=TMC3GP_ECE,439DB0FC
fdefcrc=LIT3GP_ECE,970953B6
fdefcrc=LIT3GP2_ECE,50C2568E
fdefcrc=LIT3GP3_ECE,E65B899F
fdefcrc=LIT3GP4_ECE,7E72CDD5
fdefcrc=LIT3GP5_ECE,16F7CAEC
fdefcrc=SDS3GP_ECE,992A910
fdefcrc=PIT_ECE,C81C62C
fdefcrc=TER_ECE,E26B82A7
fdefcrc=TER2_ECE,7777AC1E
fdefcrc=CTYS3TC_ECE,2A47FE59
fdefcrc=CTYS3TC2_ECE,223BC08B
fdefcrc=PSD_ECE,B144C582
fdefcrc=PSD2_ECE,F20C7CE1
fdefcrc=PSD3_ECE,F8CA37D0"

That is why you can delete LIT1-4, CTY... what you can not find in that list!

·
Registered
12 Posts
HI all,

I want to update, my maps only.
Before I updated my firmware and my maps and activated, i have actually:

I have any questions i read forum but I have some questions If only want to update MAPS, i no need to erase any think? or I need to erase database nav and partitiion? i think no erase needed because the actual maps has ben activated

If i no need to erase anythink I only follow these manual not?
Only need acces to green menu an activate "user defined mode" and run update and restart and finish? or need activated after update?

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
70 Posts
HI all,

View attachment 180235

I have any questions i read forum but I have some questions If only want to update MAPS, i no need to erase any think? or I need to erase database nav and partitiion? i think no erase needed because the actual maps has ben activated

Only need acces to green menu an activate "user defined mode" and run update and restart and finish? or need activated after update?

Thanks a lot!
HI,

1. Need to activate the green menu
2. (In green menu) Delete the NAV database, (no need to delete particion)
3. Install map
4. No need to reactivate the map.

Kind regards,

Balazs

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI all,

Thanks a lot!
Hi,

your FW version is enough - OK. If you have already once activated your maps successfuly, you don´t need to activate again - OK. With the partition delete - someone said that if you don´t delete the partition, you risk some diagnostik error codes (the codes don´t do anything, they are just there). Me personally - first update I deleted the partition and still I had some codes after the update. 2nd update I didn´t delete the partition and got the same error codes, so I don´t see any point in deleting the partition. There are ways how to get rid of those error codes (and even if you don´t erase them, they do nothing). So based on my exp. I would say - If you don´t have any issues, you don´t have to delete the partitions and go just for the update in user defined mode.

Good luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,

your FW version is enough - OK. If you have already once activated your maps successfuly, you don´t need to activate again - OK. With the partition delete - someone said that if you don´t delete the partition, you risk some diagnostik error codes (the codes don´t do anything, they are just there). Me personally - first update I deleted the partition and still I had some codes after the update. 2nd update I didn´t delete the partition and got the same error codes, so I don´t see any point in deleting the partition. There are ways how to get rid of those error codes (and even if you don´t erase them, they do nothing). So based on my exp. I would say - If you don´t have any issues, you don´t have to delete the partitions and go just for the update in user defined mode.

Good luck.

Hi in my first update I have error 03623. I solve with the link in page one, and other that i solve with vdcs I think i know I no delete perhaps I don't have errors. I try without no deleting any data.
Thank you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
HI,

1. Need to activate the green menu
2. (In green menu) Delete the NAV database, (no need to delete particion)
3. Install map
4. No need to reactivate the map.

Kind regards,

Balazs
So I first activate green menu an delete nav database.
Then restart and in green menu and select use define mode and update mapa not=

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, just to share my experience as I had the same FW (maps ECE 6.26.1) as suavebygtr:

1) Activated green menu, user defined mode
2) Updated WITHOUT any delete (nav database nor partition), no activation
3) No error codes, works perfectly

Note: During update, I had one retry with PSD2, successful. After finish, it took few hours to accept to enter new address (I could pick the last destinations, but not possible to enter new. MMI restarted of course). When I was just about to ask here for the tip, it worked.

Thanks for creating this topic with all relevant files and info!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Ag
Hi, just to share my experience as I had the same FW (maps ECE 6.26.1) as suavebygtr:

1) Activated green menu, user defined mode
2) Updated WITHOUT any delete (nav database nor partition), no activation
3) No error codes, works perfectly

Note: During update, I had one retry with PSD2, successful. After finish, it took few hours to accept to enter new address (I could pick the last destinations, but not possible to enter new. MMI restarted of course). When I was just about to ask here for the tip, it worked.

Thanks for creating this topic with all relevant files and info!

Hi so i just do in afertoon so I doubt if I erase nav database or nor?

I don't undestand

"
During update, I had one retry with PSD2, successful. After finish, it took few hours to accept to enter new address (I could pick the last destinations, but not possible to enter new. MMI restarted of course). When I was just about to ask here for the tip, it worked."

So you recomend erase nav database or not?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Ag

Hi so i just do in afertoon so I doubt if I erase nav database or nor?

I don't undestand

"
During update, I had one retry with PSD2, successful. After finish, it took few hours to accept to enter new address (I could pick the last destinations, but not possible to enter new. MMI restarted of course). When I was just about to ask here for the tip, it worked."

So you recomend erase nav database or not?
I do not want to recommend as I consider myself for a beginner. I just shared that I DID NOT erase anything, just updated maps and it worked. Good luck!

41 - 60 of 64 Posts