Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

3701 - 3710 of 3710 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, following the guide did you remove the nav partition and HDD using green menu before trying to install the new 6.32.1 maps?
Not sure if this would be the correct approach for 6.32.1, but I would think so.
Might not have anything to do with your issues..
Hi
Yes, I tried both ways. First time remove nav partition and install 6.32.1 - no joy. Then wrote 6.31.1 and tried to update it with 6.32.1. For some reason 6.32.1 doesn't work for me ...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi
Yes, I tried both ways. First time remove nav partition and install 6.32.1 - no joy. Then wrote 6.31.1 and tried to update it with 6.32.1. For some reason 6.32.1 doesn't work for me ...
Hmm, strange.
Hopefully someone in the 6.32.1 post can help you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I updated the firmware on audi a6 c7 2012 (and bose sound system)There is problem with balance and fader in sound settings. Sound comes mostly from rear speakers and not much from front speakers. When I try to set it in fader and balance it just make rear speakers louder.Eny tips, what should l do.....??
Thanks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I updated the firmware on audi a6 c7 2012 (and bose sound system)There is problem with balance and fader in sound settings. Sound comes mostly from rear speakers and not much from front speakers. When I try to set it in fader and balance it just make rear speakers louder.Eny tips, what should l do.....??
Thanks!
1. I just don't understand how come you don't read carefully the first post. Specially if you have Bose system.
2. There is a firmware in the first post were the Sound system update is excluded form the update.

Try to make and emergency update, for 3GP you need a script.

·
Registered
3 Posts
l didn't know there is for free...l bought the update from (upgrademyaudi.net) l whas stupid...l didn't read what should l dodge...
Where can l find or buy the script?
Thanks mate for replying...l'm tryng whole day to fix it but l can't...

·
Registered
65 Posts
l didn't know there is for free...l bought the update from (upgrademyaudi.net) l whas stupid...l didn't read what should l dodge...
536.3 KB folder on MEGA

Read the manual, and if you have a question please read the forum somewhere there is an explanation!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you need further help, I have Keldo's contact.

3701 - 3710 of 3710 Posts