Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

3681 - 3700 of 3710 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just what to take the opportunity to tank everyone for contributing and providing instructions on how to upgrade the firmware and maps. Following the guide on first page I was successful in just doing that. Now my Q5 has the latest upgrade... :) :cool:.... Thanks to all...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi again!
Any instructions on how to activate hidden functions in the green engineering menu?
I have already done the first step by activating the GEM.
How to ex. enable the battery gauger, and so on....

·
4,545 Posts
is this work for high or not? Other topic says nothing about high... A4 Avant 2011 3G High
View attachment 179549
is this work for high or not? Other topic says nothing about high... A4 Avant 2011 3G High
you are in the wrong topic.
you shoukd go here:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does this map, from this topic "8R0 060 884 HF - 6.31.1 2020/2021 MMI 3G High/Plus Europe 2020/2021"

works with this update in a4 avant 2011 3g high

·
Registered
7 Posts
This file is valid for my car ?
Audi A5 cabrio 2012 tdi b8.5 HN+_EU_AU3G_P0513 MMI 3G High - 3G+/3GP 8R0060884AH: ECE 5.13.8 (2012)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,
i want to know how i can send 35gb of mmi update file to 32gb sd card? I downloaded the compress file which is 24gb and once extracted with 7-zip and it is 35gb.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi everyone,
i want to know how i can send 35gb of mmi update file to 32gb sd card? I downloaded the compress file which is 24gb and once extracted with 7-zip and it is 35gb.
Hi, so on page 1 there is description of folders not to include to the SD card. If SD card is of good quality files will fit. I had to buy a new SD card to make it happen. I had a non-brand SD card an it did not work. Hope it helps you :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Would like to say a big thanks to this forum for the map and MMI update.

Just wanted to ask if anyone could help with an issue im having. So successfully updated following the PDF Manual on the 1pg of this forum to
HN+_EU_AU3G_K0942_3
MAP ECE 6.31.1

I have 2 fault codes right after update, Checked using Carista
03276 - Have not cleared yet as i dont have VCDS
03623 - cleared using script posted in here

However, the 3rd one appeared about later on
03157 - Function Limitation because of communication failure (dont know why the description differ to Invalid Data Set as described in the instruction But i also have other fault codes that appeared at the same time including adaptive cruise control, ABS, that light up on my dash and about 8 other fault codes checked using Carista
(03157 keeps coming back) i tried clearing it using the instruction on the pdf by adding 1 then reboot then back to original value by -1 in the green menu then reboot. then clearing all fault codes but then when it reappears the 10 other fault codes come back.
If i dont clear 03157 but clear all other fault codes, i don't get fault codes for ACC ABS, Engine etc.. coming back
I feel the other faults I'm getting might be related to 03157. Hope someone can help or is this requires a visit to the dealer?

·
Registered
109 Posts
a quick google took me to this :

03157 - check the encoding and the settings of the CAR menu in the green menu: either you turned on something in the green menu, which is not in the car, or vice versa. In short, it is necessary to bring the coding and MMI settings in line with the real filling of the car according to the options

are you sure your green menu settings are back where they started? Did you take photos of them before?

Albert

·
Registered
4 Posts
a quick google took me to this :

03157 - check the encoding and the settings of the CAR menu in the green menu: either you turned on something in the green menu, which is not in the car, or vice versa. In short, it is necessary to bring the coding and MMI settings in line with the real filling of the car according to the options

are you sure your green menu settings are back where they started? Did you take photos of them before?

Albert
Thanks for your quick reply albert. Yes i took pictures of the original value and made sure they are all back to original.
The problems happened before i tried to change the setting in the green menu to clear 03157, It was my attempt to fix all the codes i was getting. It did disappear using the green menu hack but came back with all other faults. I tried leaving it but just clearing the other codes and driven the car couple of times to test. no other fault codes appeared.
Car drives fine and not in limp mode with or without these fault codes

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

Yes, as per page 1:

Q. I have mmi 3gp , version p0XXX can i go straight to k0900?
A. Yes.
This also include K0942.

Maps per manual, is to be deleted before upgrade, more exact MMI partition and HDD.
New map will be installed as new and not a upgrade.

You are good to go, BUT, you must follow the manual, this is important to make sure everything works as expected.
I had reservations like you, but I updated my Q7 her the other day as you can see on the past to pages on this tread.
Worked like a charm.

Remember do download green menu activator and install it first. And Map activator to enable maps after map install.
I get this when i try to start software update.-> The medium is currently unavailable.

what i can do for this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Go on then...elaborate

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I had two option on carbussassiggnment that were turned on but not mirrored on cardevcelist and carmenuoperation. Just had to figure out if I had these options in my car or not and whether to either turn them on or off on all of the above options. Once I got the correct setting the fault code disappeared, lucky for me as I didt completely mess up the settings in the green menu. No more Acc, abs tpms etc, coming up.
I didn't touch any of these setting previously so maybe the script i used to clear the 03633 had currapted some parameters? I can't tell for sure.

·
Registered
164 Posts
For some time newest is 6.32.1 so search for newer version

Wysłane z mojego SM-G988B przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello
I have installed FW 942_4, then maps 6.31.1. Then I have downloaded the 6.32.1 maps and wanted to write them. So that I don't get any DTCs I have activated the Green Menu, followed the entire erase process for the maps/format hdd. I have tried to install 6.32.1 and I can only install STANDARD and no custom install, and by standard it has only installed : MapStyles and TMCConfig, AUDI_MMI3G_ECE and NaviPersistence were (standard) selected to "N" and can't change that. Did the update but no joy. Then I erased again database and deleted nav partition, reinstalled 6.31.1, work like a charm, BUT when I inserted card with 6.32.1 now I get NO updates. I can only install standard, no custom, and as standard, all options are preselected with "N" ! What am I doing wrong ?! How can I install 6.32.1 ? Then, on another subject I get these 2 DTCs : 03276 - Checking Software Version Management and 03623 - Release Code Faulty.
Also tried to follow instructions for clearing 03276, by going to system 5F Information Electronics, channel 15 etc but can't write the values I obtained recalculating the count value and storing/saving the new value, but I can't write/save to this Channel ...
Any ideas ?
Thank you !!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello
I have installed FW 942_4, then maps 6.31.1. Then I have downloaded the 6.32.1 maps and wanted to write them. So that I don't get any DTCs I have activated the Green Menu, followed the entire erase process for the maps/format hdd. I have tried to install 6.32.1 and I can only install STANDARD and no custom install, and by standard it has only installed : MapStyles and TMCConfig, AUDI_MMI3G_ECE and NaviPersistence were (standard) selected to "N" and can't change that. Did the update but no joy. Then I erased again database and deleted nav partition, reinstalled 6.31.1, work like a charm, BUT when I inserted card with 6.32.1 now I get NO updates. I can only install standard, no custom, and as standard, all options are preselected with "N" ! What am I doing wrong ?! How can I install 6.32.1 ? Then, on another subject I get these 2 DTCs : 03276 - Checking Software Version Management and 03623 - Release Code Faulty.
Also tried to follow instructions for clearing 03276, by going to system 5F Information Electronics, channel 15 etc but can't write the values I obtained recalculating the count value and storing/saving the new value, but I can't write/save to this Channel ...
Any ideas ?
Thank you !!
Hi, following the guide did you remove the nav partition and HDD using green menu before trying to install the new 6.32.1 maps?
Not sure if this would be the correct approach for 6.32.1, but I would think so.
Might not have anything to do with your issues..

3681 - 3700 of 3710 Posts