Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

3541 - 3560 of 3618 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Need help! Lost access to maps after upload of "green menu" script. Map disappear after 2-4 minuts and following message pop up: "Navigation data are not enabled". A4 B8.5 09/2012 MMI 3GP Media version: HN+_EU_AU3G_P0530 Nav. database version: ECE 5.13.8 Thanks.
You need to run the activator. Read the first post and follow the instructions.... to the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
You need to run the activator. Read the first post and follow the instructions.... to the end.

I guess you mean "8R0 060 884 DF - Activator" what ca be download from MEGA as "Vlasoff maps activation.7z" And same post earlier refers to: "Map & activator (activator works for 2018/2019 maps)". However my current maps are 2012.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I guess you mean "8R0 060 884 DF - Activator" what ca be download from MEGA as "Vlasoff maps activation.7z" And same post earlier refers to: "Map & activator (activator works for 2018/2019 maps)". However my current maps are 2012.
Why not just update and activate?

·
Registered
15 Posts
'cos my poor experience with "green menu" script upload make me reluctunt to do so. However maybe I have to if there is no other way to bring back to life original maps.
I suspect that running the green menu script from this thread has triggered some other procedure in the MMI, likely self protection as a result of a script being run. These files are only supposed to be run as a part of the update, not as individual procedures for this exact reason. As you are running the script I don’t suppose you have access to VCDS, OBDEleven or Carista to scan for codes in module 5F?

The upgrade is scary at first, but is super easy, so long as you follow the instructions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I suspect that running the green menu script from this thread has triggered some other procedure in the MMI, likely self protection as a result of a script being run. These files are only supposed to be run as a part of the update, not as individual procedures for this exact reason. As you are running the script I don’t suppose you have access to VCDS, OBDEleven or Carista to scan for codes in module 5F?

The upgrade is scary at first, but is super easy, so long as you follow the instructions.
Correct I've none of those devices however does any one of them would make any diferrence? I guess you mean fault code read out followed by reset should be c/out. And this supposed to reactivate subject maps? Never mind my scepticism I'll do my best to find one of those gadgets if this will make the trick.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Correct I've none of those devices however does any one of them would make any diferrence? I guess you mean fault code read out followed by reset should be c/out. And this supposed to reactivate subject maps? Never mind my scepticism I'll do my best to find one of those gadgets if this will make the trick.
You can activate the green menu by coding with either one. A fault clear may help you, but I am sceptical.

Have you already updated the FW? If so this is probably the reason for the error

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can activate the green menu by coding with either one. A fault clear may help you, but I am sceptical.

Have you already updated the FW? If so this is probably the reason for the error

No update nor upgrade: HN+_EU_AU3G_P0530. On other hand green menu get to works post script upload.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks to all who have provided their knowledge and experience for these updates as I have successfully upgraded my MMI3GP today with the latest maps and firmware.
As has been posted previously if you follow the guide from post number 1 you will have no issues whatsoever.
I can now start to install my carplay interface.
Wish me luck (y)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you use the modified version of the firmware (and then the green menu) or the stock firmware and the separate green script ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did you use the modified version of the firmware (and then the green menu) or the stock firmware and the separate green script ?
I already had the green menu enabled and yes I used the modified firmware as I have Bang an Olfson sound system and it is recommended not to update it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi there!

I have this MMI:

I would like to update on 6.31.1 maps, but I don't know, it is a good site for me??
I downloaded this yet:
8R0 060 884 HF - 6.31.1 2020/2021 MMI 3G High/Plus Europe 2020/2021 [Link on Mega (use 7z/7zip to open the files)] Password: 8R0060884HF

8R0 060 884 DF – Activator [Link on cloud.mail.ru || Link on Mega]

but I have two problems!
can't copy the maps on 32 gb sd card, because it is a bigger than it, exactly 35 GB, and if I can't update from sd card, than which one will I have? usb stick, 64GB sd card or what?

Where can I find the usb connector on the my MMI? I don't have AMI port in the glove compartment.

I hope you can help me🙏, and Thank you very much!!!
:)👍

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi there!

I have this MMI:
View attachment 179252

I would like to update on 6.31.1 maps, but I don't know, it is a good site for me??
I downloaded this yet:
8R0 060 884 HF - 6.31.1 2020/2021 MMI 3G High/Plus Europe 2020/2021 [Link on Mega (use 7z/7zip to open the files)] Password: 8R0060884HF

8R0 060 884 DF – Activator [Link on cloud.mail.ru || Link on Mega]

but I have two problems!
can't copy the maps on 32 gb sd card, because it is a bigger than it, exactly 35 GB, and if I can't update from sd card, than which one will I have? usb stick, 64GB sd card or what?

Where can I find the usb connector on the my MMI? I don't have AMI port in the glove compartment.

I hope you can help me, and Thank you very much!!!
:)
Read the instructions on the first post. It says what files not to copy so it fits on a 32GB SD Card...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Read the instructions on the first post. It says what files not to copy so it fits on a 32GB SD Card...
ok, when I updated on 6.30.1 version, I followed the instructions, and I can update my MMI successfully , but when I installed the 6.31.1 version, I give an "ERROR" message, and than I downgrade 6.30.1 maps. :S
I think the description only applies to map 6.30.1 what can be deleted to fit on the sd card.
Do you agree with me?

·
Registered
15 Posts
ok, when I updated on 6.30.1 version, I followed the instructions, and I can update my MMI successfully , but when I installed the 6.31.1 version, I give an "ERROR" message, and than I downgrade 6.30.1 maps. :S
I think the description only applies to map 6.30.1 what can be deleted to fit on the sd card.
Do you agree with me?
Description applies for all map versions. Delete the LIT folders as in the instructions. Only copy either the FW update or the Maps, not both.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Description applies for all map versions. Delete the LIT folders as in the instructions. Only copy either the FW update or the Maps, not both.

Do the firmware update first and then update the maps as per OliNixes post above

3541 - 3560 of 3618 Posts