Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

3501 - 3512 of 3512 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased the map “MMI 3G Plus Australia / New Zealand maps / 8R0060884EG / AN 5.9.5” from an "online seller" as I was already running the supported firmware version HN+_EU_AU3G_K0942_3.

I followed the guides to enabling the green menu and deleting the navigation database and HDD Partition. Making sure to wait at least 1 minute and restarting MMI. Once everything loaded I booted into the red menu to commence the maps update, went into user-defined mode and then into AUDI_MMI3G_AN and made sure to check “Application” under everything listed. I also did the same for Mapstyles, Navipersistence and TMCConfig.

I kicked off the update and it took around 30-45 minutes to complete and automatically rebooted twice. After the second reboot the update summary loaded and had OK next to everything I selected. I selected continue, cancel the documentation and the system did a final reboot.

When the MMI system loaded the navigation system is stuck on “Initialising” and will not load the maps. Going into the settings to check the maps version and nothing is there, just the firmware version. I loaded the green menu and when back into the navigation settings to check the database information and there is a message saying “no valid acios_db found in /database”.

And if I got to the Diagvalues section my DB_VERSION_INFO is still 8R0060884AS AN 5.5.6 and ON_HD_INFO is 8R0060884EG;ROW 2017.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
A4 Avant 2015 B8.5
6 Posts
You deleted map DB and partition but updated applications only via user-defined mode, do I understand it correctly?

I think that's the issue. In PDF guide i can't see any mentions about user-defined update mode for maps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i cant download from MEGA, its says the file is to large, i tried to download each file separate but then it sasy quota has been reached. does anyone have any other place i can download from, or sen me the file/files via email?
'i managed to remove the mapfiles from hdd in car and going to sell it on friday....som im in a pickle :D

cheers

·
Registered
163 Posts
i cant download from MEGA, its says the file is to large, i tried to download each file separate but then it sasy quota has been reached. does anyone have any other place i can download from, or sen me the file/files via email?
'i managed to remove the mapfiles from hdd in car and going to sell it on friday....som im in a pickle :D

cheers
Use some free vpn on mobile and change vpn server after each part to obtain new ip

Wysłane z mojego SM-G975F przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello

After JAP-->EU conversion I'm not able to make MAP update on front MMI. RSE map updated OK.
I have following error:
View attachment 178979
I tried different SD, formating SD, deleting map+partition etc.... .
What else can I try?
I've tried reinstalling modules, checked SMART data ie...., can't get rid of "Error Code 140".
Does anyone know if JAP HDD partition table is defferent to EU maybe? - I checked Green Menu, Disk is same MK6050GAC

Thanks!

3501 - 3512 of 3512 Posts