Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

3461 - 3480 of 3518 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All, I have been looking though the internet after I got a quote from the dealers to update my A4 2016, I nearly fell of my chair. This is what I have, question is, what and how can I update, am in the right thread?
What is needed beforehand?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I have just installed HN+_EU_AU3G_K_0900 - Stock firmware, what should I do next? Install HN+R_EU_AU_K0900 Modified firmware or install the maps and then update the firmware? Can I install directly the 8R0 060 884 HF - 6.31.1 2020/2021 MMI 3G High/Plus Europe 2020/2021 version without updating 2019 maps?? Is there an order to follow to install fisrt firmware v.xxx and then maps v.xxx? Or you can choose whatever order?
Thanks in advance for all your help.
Agustin.

·
4,530 Posts
in the 1st post of this topic, you will find an extensive instructions.
pls start from there.

·
224 Posts
Hi All, I have been looking though the internet after I got a quote from the dealers to update my A4 2016, I nearly fell of my chair. This is what I have, question is, what and how can I update, am in the right thread?
What is needed beforehand? View attachment 178899
Thank you in advance.
Looks like you have one of the MIB units. Please don’t use the files from this thread.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks like you have one of the MIB units. Please don’t use the files from this thread.
I looked through the threads, I don't see there is thread on how to update the MIB unit, unless you know which one that explains how to update the unit. Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
in the 1st post of this topic, you will find an extensive instructions.
pls start from there.
Hello Fred
Thanks for your answer.
I have read the guide several times but it doesn’t says anything regarding my question of order of versions of firmware or maps update.
After the firmware version I have installed, can I install the last 2020maps version instead of the 2019? That’s my question.
Thanks again.
Agustin.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello guys,

I have a 2009 Audi S4 B8 that I would like to update.
If I proceed with the the firmware update will I lose the"S4" loading screen?
Below are my current versions, is the firmware update mandatory to install the maps?

Thanks a lot, sorry if it is already been answered to, could not find it..

·
4,530 Posts
Below are my current versions, is the firmware update mandatory to install the maps?

View attachment 178917
looking at your screen picture, you have an MMI 3G high and NOT an MMI 3G+/plus

you have to go through this topic:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have downloaded the firmware for my audi a4 I have p0668 Currently can I go straight to k_0942 ? I have downloaded the activator Currently downloading the 20/21 maps but doesn't look like the pic in the guide page 13 ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello friends, i am going to update the maps on an audi a6. Is the valid trigger for the 2021 maps the one that appears on the first page of the thread? How do I know if that trigger is valid? no matter the version of mmi? . I will not update the MMI, only the gps map.

Is it necessary to update ek firm mmi to update the map? It's not the version that the mmi has yet, I'll see it tomorrow. It is a restiling a6 from 2015.
Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello again, I have already checked the version:
Media version: HN + R_Eu_AU_P0518 .
Navigation version: 8R0060884AH ECE 5.13.8.
Can I update the navigation data (6.31.1) without updating the mmi firm?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello again, I have already checked the version:
Media version: HN + R_Eu_AU_P0518 .
Navigation version: 8R0060884AH ECE 5.13.8.
Can I update the navigation data (6.31.1) without updating the mmi firm?
hi, i'm sure the map doesn't work, you need to put an updated firmware for that map

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello Fred
Thanks for your answer.
I have read the guide several times but it doesn’t says anything regarding my question of order of versions of firmware or maps update.
After the firmware version I have installed, can I install the last 2020maps version instead of the 2019? That’s my question.
Thanks again.
Agustin.
hello, you can install the new map.

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, do I have MMI 3G+ High? and it is a good place to download from first post ? (MMI 3G+/3GP navigation 6.28.2 and firmware updates - currently 2020/2021)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!
I can't fit 2020 map to my sd card 32gb. I don't copy lit 1,2,3 folders and still need 678mb. Can I not copy something else? My card in real have only 28,8gb - Thats normal? I using adapter to sd. Am I need buy another card? If yes it can be 64 gb card?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello
This is the problem. Yesterday during the shift activator from 3GH. Now it doesn't program with a good activator because ERROR pops up all the time. Tried using the deactivator but it doesn't help. What can I do

3461 - 3480 of 3518 Posts