Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

3381 - 3400 of 3428 Posts

·
203 Posts
1 Yes. You car has been updated before. They leave the factory with P... software not K...

2 Can’t answer that. Never had to handle languages. Im sure someone with more knowledge will be along soon to answer that for you.

3 Yes. Look for logos on the speakers.

·
Registered
161 Posts
@tszy33
2. Yes it will stay
3. Check with obd tools like vcds, obdeleven
Or check on audi page using vin for installed equipment

Wysłane z mojego SM-G975F przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
3 Posts
@tszy33
2. Yes it will stay
3. Check with obd tools like vcds, obdeleven
Or check on audi page using vin for installed equipment

One question more. This car is from USA. Radio and lights ect. were changed for UE. After software and map update everything will stay working?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2016 S6 C7, is it correct that i need this firmware HN+R_EU_AU_K0942_4_ I saw there was a K1001 around also ?
This activator 6.22.4 Vlasoff maps activation
With this map 8R0060884GS ECE_Hi_R_6.30.1

·
Registered
161 Posts
@dayfly
Nope, you ve got mib2 device next generation of mmi not compatible with 3gp gen

·
Registered
161 Posts
There is but it needs ome cracking online so not as easy as with previous device

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All, I thought best to ask here as I am sure I already know the answer after trawling online for the last couple of days and always end up back here.

I have Audi A3 with 2014 map pack MSTD_EU_AU_P3151 I have just recently bought the car and wish to upgrade the maps and firmware but looking at everything I have seen I am guessing this is not possible due to MSTD version?
Can anyone please confirm for me or point in the right direction if so, as I am not going to download random software and under the impression the 3G version will not work?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

·
Registered
161 Posts
@MDF
Same story as 2 posts above You got mib1 device, do not attempt to use 3g firmware or maps as it is totally different system although it looks similiar

·
Registered
2 Posts
@lukjod I suspected this was the case after numerous searches, so will just have to leave as it is, which is a annoying for me! lol

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I like to leave a big "thank you" for this thread. After my first update in 2018 I now successfully upgraded to map 6.30.1!

I used the torrent link from a few pages back in this thread because of the quick download it provided. I did follow the upgrade procedure with deleting the database first. Somehow I missed that this step is probably not required. After enabling the user defined mode in the "green menu" I enabled every available option in the list for update (not the bootloader options!).

Everything updated successfully and the new map was directly activated. The update took around 1,5~2 hours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
I updated maps and software with your instruction.
Thank you very much.
Can You tell me how to enable Google traffic?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi guys,
Does anyone know the characteristics (size, format etc) must have the 2.5 "HDD connected to the USB, to update as shown in this video:
Audi MMI 3G Maps Update
I want to use a USB 500 Gb HDD (format FAT32) but it does not recognize it
I answer myself: What I have done now is start from scratch using program PARTITION WIZARD (pw12-free.exe):

* format to Fat32

* erase all partitions

* create a new partition

* make it PRIMARY

and ... BINGO!

It recognizes the 500 Gb of the disk, in fact I have already used it to copy music to the Juke Box and everything is fine, although in my case it takes a "tad" to recognize the 500 Gb but fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

as it is seems some guys get bad experience, I thought better to exchange my version on the forum and make sure I'm downloading the right version (since I do not see 3G in the name of Media Version as in many other example). I have an A6 Avant C7 from 2014.

What is the latest version I need to download ? Thanks a lot !

@lukjod

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've just updated my SQ5 to 6.30.1 and all seemed to work well. The map is present and visible and no errors were reported.
However, when I try an enter a new destination the system gives me the "calculating your route" message but then nothing seems to happen.
Should I go for a drive so the GPS can update or have I screwed up somewhere?

Russ

3381 - 3400 of 3428 Posts