Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

3361 - 3371 of 3371 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Instructions ok. Files ok. Update done.
Activation wasnt necessary due to a previous update from 2018.
Thank you for sharing!

Trimis de pe al meu LON-L29 folosind Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I've a Q5 2010. My current FW is HNav_EU_P0022-D1. Which of the links from the first post is for my device - K_0900 or K_0942? Someone pointed out that for my device I need to go to some different thread, but there are FW links to this thread.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey guys, I've a Q5 2010. My current FW is HNav_EU_P0022-D1. Which of the links from the first post is for my device - K_0900 or K_0942? Someone pointed out that for my device I need to go to some different thread, but there are FW links to this thread.
Neither of those are for your MMI, you need HNav firmware

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
My current FW is HNav_EU_P0022-D1.
in fact, you are in the wrong topic.

this would be better:

Reactions: lukjod

·
Registered
Audi A5 '18
1 Posts
Hey guys!
I've got a question about update '18 A5 maps.
Is there any topic about it?
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys!

I've got an Audi A8 2011 with HN+R MMI system.
I'm a little bit new to this. I've got to update the firmware and the map database too, because both of them are very old versions.

So I downloaded to my notebook the green screen enabler, the K0900 MMI update, and the K0942 update + the map database.

My car has Bose sound system. So I have to disable the update for it.
If I follow the manual pdf, it has to work perfectly, right?

I've got a Samsung 32GB Sd card.

First I have to install the K0900 and after that update, I can go to K0942, or can I go directly to k0942 from this current Pxxx version?

Thanks in advance!

112453661_226033598476391_3200687995308943227_n.jpg

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi guys!

I've got an Audi A8 2011 with HN+R MMI system.
I'm a little bit new to this. I've got to update the firmware and the map database too, because both of them are very old versions.

So I downloaded to my notebook the green screen enabler, the K0900 MMI update, and the K0942 update + the map database.

My car has Bose sound system. So I have to disable the update for it.
If I follow the manual pdf, it has to work perfectly, right?

I've got a Samsung 32GB Sd card.

First I have to install the K0900 and after that update, I can go to K0942, or can I go directly to k0942 from this current Pxxx version?

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 178401
I too have the A8.

I used the modified k0900 firmware to avoid audio updates.

I then followed the instructions to install the map.

Then the patcher/activator.

I have installed several map updates since without the need to ever repatch/activate.

Hope this helps.

Albert

·
Registered
2 Posts
I too have the A8.

I used the modified k0900 firmware to avoid audio updates.

I then followed the instructions to install the map.

Then the patcher/activator.

I have installed several map updates since without the need to ever repatch/activate.

Hope this helps.

Albert

Oh nice! Thanks for the anwser!

So if I use the modified version of the firmware, i dont even have to unselect the bose update in user definied mode?

And before you updated to k0900, how you enabled the green menu? Or with the modified version, you dont even have to do it?

Thank you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
OK so next week I'm going to attempt to update the firmware and then the maps on my 2014 a5 but I'm quite paranoid about messing things up as I've only just bought the car and there's currently no problems with it. I've found instructions on how to use vcds to activate the green screen so that I can change the bit regarding the b&0 sound system and also bought a 32gb sd card to put the software on.

I've attached an image of my current firmware / maps. As far as I can work out, there are links on page 1 of this thread to the most up to date versions of firmware and maps but I'm not 100% sure of which links I should be using, I'm hoping someone can tell me which ones I need from the info provided in the image. Any advice would be much appreciated such as if its worth doing the firmware upgrade or is this a necessary thing when updating the maps?

I've read on another site that you can use the 'myaudi' site to download the most up to date maps for the car or is this limited to a certain number of updates following the cars original sale date.

Attachments

3361 - 3371 of 3371 Posts