Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

3341 - 3348 of 3348 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Je pense que le systeme MMI sur le A4/A5/Q5 est completement different que le A6. Prend plus de recherche avant faire une "brique" sur votre MMI...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
I have an idea to implement "Conversion from the US to EU" on how to described well here, my car is US Audi a6 c7 with B&O. I have successfully updated firmware from HN+R_US_AU_P0487 to HN+R_US_AU_K0814 but I can't find a few day's latest version of soft HN+R K0942 @congo or anyone from this forum if you have the latest US version for A6 could you please share it with me.

Also thanks a lot for this forum and this thread, I have found here a lot of interesting information.

BR,

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all,
In need of serious help here! I THINK IT'S BRICKED?!?

I followed the instructions in the .pdf and tried to install the below update on a 2012 Q7:
Audi A4-A5-Q5-Q7
HN+_EU_AU3G_K_0942 - Stock firmware

I began the update and it stated there were 13. It ran few all but 2 ended up NOK, which i was able to 'skip' by cancelling.

All seemed fine after that part and the system rebooted for like the 3rd time and then a green screen came up and it was erasing/programming something.

After loading for a few mins, i got the red screen and it turns off after a minute and stays off. When you try to turn on the MMI, it goes on the green screen again and then straight the the red one.

Is it now bricked?? Really worried now as all was running perfectly until this update! Anybody able to shed some light on this with a fix at all?

Thanks in advance guys and i hope it's good news! 😩

P.S - I had taken pics just before and during the installation if it helps, just in case something were to happen...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I already have all the necessary files, I only have one doubt: the 8R0060884GS (EUROPE 2020) maps can be activated with the activator that comes out in the tutorial of the first thread: 6.22.4 Vlasoff, or do you need another one? Has anyone activated EUROPE 2020 with this activator?
Thank you.

3341 - 3348 of 3348 Posts