·
4,507 Posts
take a closer look at that page.
scroll down a bit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

So I update firmware K0900 and works fine. Then deleted sat nav partition as per manual. Updated sat nav but won't start-only goes to initialising window.
Also I couldn't select MUConsistency file, I don't know if that was important. Please help me what to do now? View attachment 176884 View attachment 176885 View attachment 176884

I can't select MuConsistency and NAVIPERSISTANCE (I enabled user defined mode). Any ideas what's the issue ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi All,

So I update firmware K0900 and works fine. Then deleted sat nav partition as per manual. Updated sat nav but won't start-only goes to initialising window.
Also I couldn't select MUConsistency file, I don't know if that was important. Please help me what to do now? View attachment 176884 View attachment 176885 View attachment 176884

I can't select MuConsistency and NAVIPERSISTANCE (I enabled user defined mode). Any ideas what's the issue ?
you just need to click on the "application" that has a lower number on the left than on the right. (e.g.: 0-1234 -> 0-4567) Everywhere available!
typically you have to deal with "?" or "Y" with N/A you haven't tasks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,
I own a audi q7 2012 with a mmi 3g+
The mmi software is HN+_US_AU3G_P0467
The NAV database version is NAR 5.5.5

I was wondering that since it is an audi q7 from north america but it is being used in europe, can I download european maps or do I need to update the firmware or something or only the audi dealer can do it? Would I need the green menu activation because it has never been setup in my car and it has been factory reseted since it was a used car?Thanks for the information.

·
4,507 Posts
3181 - 3200 of 3412 Posts