Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as a design guy i felt sick to my stomach every time i looked at the ghastly orange reflectors so i took the plunge and got me some euro goodness. sorry about the iphone pics, i will try and get some decent photos soon.
H&R sport springs, 20mm spacers and Milltek Non res. :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! yea i am pleased. now i just have to hold off buying wheels until the spring.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am thinking about getting a set of HRE's actually, but i havnt set me heart on anything yet.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Car looks great!

Why no shots of the rear showing the Milltek tips? :confused: And are those the H&R 1" drop or 1.3" drop springs?

Please update your profile to display your location. Thanks.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks awsome!

Which H&Rs did u install? the lowest one?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Car looks great!

Why no shots of the rear showing the Milltek tips? :confused: And are those the H&R 1" drop or 1.3" drop springs?

Please update your profile to display your location. Thanks.
these are the "sport" springs 1.3 inch drop. here are some more pics...

maybe i will get some nice shots today.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

more non-iphone pics

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
432 Posts
I love that color!!! If I could have seen it in person, I would have it instead of Daytona Gray. I just always had the doubt that it would look different in person. Anyways, your car is awesome!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Awesome color! Do you have any shots of the headlights w/the city lights illuminated? What conditions turn them on?
Another PA S5.:)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
City lights

What conditions turn them on?
When the Euro headlights (a/k/a, e-codes) are installed on a US spec car, the city lights function under the same conditions as when the amber side marker lights are illuminated on the US headlights (i.e., when the headlight switch is turned to the parking lights position or when the headlights are turned on). However, you can use VCDS (a/k/a, VAG-COM) to disable the side marker lights, which results in the city lights no longer turning on under any conditions. That's what I did on mine.

·
Registered
160 Posts
wow.... great pics...

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Those exhausts do look rather nice!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey man, Where did you get those springs put in at? I been searching everywhere around me and no one knows how to do A5/S5 spring installation... I want to put H&R springs and spacers on.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey man, Where did you get those springs put in at? I been searching everywhere around me and no one knows how to do A5/S5 spring installation... I want to put H&R springs and spacers on.
Give my buddy jon a call. he owns Miller Performance Group. They have done everyhing on my car. He will get you a good price on the springs and spacers as well as install them. The shop is in bryn mawr 15 minutes outside Philly.
Here is his info

Jonathan Miller
610-664-3800
[email protected]

Like I said he is a good friend of mine so tell him I sent you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts