Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Just got of the phone to Milket, and they said they will do not have any A5 models in the pipeline ATM, but I said can you do a exhaust for the 1.8 and the 3.2, they said they will look into development for the system for these models.

If they are interested then I have to leave my car with them (Usually 1 week) for them to create a masterpiece for it, then they will patent it and sell them on the market - Awesome!

So hopefully they will.

I’m just making this post so I can say to you guys that already have a A5 and interest in a system, call them up about it, more interest they get, higher the chances for a system to be released! And most of you who seen the videos of the 3.2TT system that was: Breathe Taking!

On the other hand: They have a sweet video on the Milket site of them taking the R8 apart and putting a new system in, you can also hear the Roar!

Thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
Danko, any update on this potential Miltek exhaust for the A5? I'm really looking to upgrade and the A5 sound is somewhat disappointing compared to other V6's on the road (335i, G37 both have a nice sound)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ya another update on the situation...

I'm looking around for an exhaust... I want a bit more growl from the exhaust, if possible?

Or what could be the reason for not opening up the A5's exhaust? Would you start hearing the diesel engine too much?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Would it make sense to get a poll together for those who would be genuinely interested in buying if one were available and which engine variants... then sending the results to Milltek... of we could get 10+ inerested persons, for an engine variant, I'm sure they would consider doing something more rapidly.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'll join in the better sound group.

I have an A5 with the only engine available in the states--3.2. It sounds rather weak when I drive off after some person admirers the car and says how great it looks. I always try to accelerate slowly so as not to put them off, sound-wise. I need a throaty, baritone sound so I can drive normally--like a madman.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Quikag, I'm with you - my A5 sound is rather disappointing. If we do not see an OEM exhaust product for the A5, I may have to go my local hi-performance shop and see what they can piece together (probably with Magnaflo products)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Frank:

Please keep me/us posted on any success or failure in your quest. I would love to find someone here in Phoenix, AZ, but my dance card is extremely full for the next month.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I have an A5 with the only engine available in the states--3.2. It sounds rather weak when I drive off after some person admirers the car and says how great it looks. I always try to accelerate slowly so as not to put them off, sound-wise. I need a throaty, baritone sound so I can drive normally--like a madman.
+1

·
Registered
328 Posts
Count me in for a 1.8 TFSI... I'm getting mine in a couple of weeks :D
And count in my friend as well, also 1.8 TFSI

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.