Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of putting in my order for the S5 and getting on the long wait list. I'm having difficulty deciding between Meteor or Quartz Grey. Are there any S5 owners in Toronto who might want to meet up to help a fellow S5 enthusiast make up his mind?

·
Registered
6 Posts
can't your dealership help you out

I'm in a Meteorite Pearl Grey A5--have seen only one of the Meteor S5's in town, and didn't catch the dealer tag on it's plate holder. Meteor is stunning though...

·
Registered
441 Posts
No No No don't get Meteor Grey! Go with the Quartz:D :D :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Meteor, Meteor, Meteor!!! :D

But, if you decide you want more of a greyish, go for the Avus Silver. Stunning color! resembles polished aluminum. dark and light with hints of blue in the sunlight. the Quartz is old news.... if i could have gotten Avus Silver without a black interior, i would have. i opted for Meteor because i satisfied me more over all with the pale grey interior and that its new and different with the green hues.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, the nicest grey that i have seen so far is the Daytona grey..but don't think its worth it to shell out the extra $ for a custom colour.

If you ever want to show off your meteor grey S5, PM me..would love to see it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
there are a few colors we dont get here in the US.... and i think that may be one of them.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I think you can get the S5 in Daytona grey. Maybe just the German ones

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
ha ha ha I meant the S5's they sell over here in Germany! Ya got me!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in a Meteorite Pearl Grey A5--have seen only one of the Meteor S5's in town, and didn't catch the dealer tag on it's plate holder. Meteor is stunning though...
Did u happen to be driving on King St. E (around Sherbourne) friday (may 23)..I saw a meteor grey A5 or S5 pass me by. First one I have seen on the roads.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie to this forum. Actually I'm a newbie to any forum. So please forgive me if I make any rookie mistakes.

I've had my S5 for over a month now ... and loving it.

I can't remember if I was in the downtown Toronto area the day you mentioned but my S5 is Meteor Grey with red interior.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie to this forum. Actually I'm a newbie to any forum. So please forgive me if I make any rookie mistakes.

I've had my S5 for over a month now ... and loving it.

I can't remember if I was in the downtown Toronto area the day you mentioned but my S5 is Meteor Grey with red interior.
welcome to the forum nsd. Nice to see another member from the same area.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.