Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just joined the site I live just outside of Chester in North Wales anyone planning a meet up? Not a lot of A5/S5's around although I work in footballers country Altrincham and there are a fair few around there.

Anyway would love to meet up with fellow members for a general drive out/get together if other like minded people are interested.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome Stevie

Fairly new here myself. Only had my A5 10 days!!

There is a meet at Santapod in a couple months or so.
Or maybe a local meet for anyone in North West sooner if someone arranges it....I'm not far from you, only over other side of Mersey.

A5 3.0 tdi quattro sport Ibis White Y alloys

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Stevie and welcome from a fellow Cestrian :)

A local meet up would be good, especially if some kind soul were to bring their VAGCOM cable :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
David

Hi everyone,
I keep sending messages but no one replies. Maybe my last message where I said front wheel drive was the anti-christ was not a great start! I would like to meet fellow A5 fans. I live in Sheffield and as a 'poor' teacher have the 1.8T Sport. Black on black as they say on MTV! 19" Y's. Chatsworth good place to meet local to here. Happy to drive anywhere really. Cool car, great engine terrible chassis though sorry after 3 coupe no comparrison more Golf than sports car. Menacing and imposing looks make up for it though. I think no one is going to reply again after this rant!

·
Registered
714 Posts
1.8T is now the collector's edition :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So then I've left things a little while, who's still up for a meet? How about the weekend of the 21st this month? Too soon?

Let me know who's interested and where would be ideal for them.

For me North Wales down the Horseshoe Pass onto Llangollen, then Corwen, Ruthin and back to Chester, obviously that's all local to me but it's a top run and I think it's known as the triangle and used be the car magazines to test the cars.

Anyway let's start the dialogue going and see if we can all reach an accord!

·
Registered
147 Posts
So then I've left things a little while, who's still up for a meet? How about the weekend of the 21st this month? Too soon?

Let me know who's interested and where would be ideal for them.

For me North Wales down the Horseshoe Pass onto Llangollen, then Corwen, Ruthin and back to Chester, obviously that's all local to me but it's a top run and I think it's known as the triangle and used be the car magazines to test the cars.

Anyway let's start the dialogue going and see if we can all reach an accord!

:thumbsup: Sounds good to me - I'm in !!

C'mon guys anyone else ??

P.S. Any vag cables ??

·
Registered
147 Posts
Right lets sort this out :)

Right lets sort this out :)

Anyone interested post your day/time(ish) and we'll look at the best specific place to meet for that day!! Chester/N. Wales area good for me. Speeding my way from N. Liverpool.

Sunday 22nd/Late Morning for me

Forecast not too good for Saturday, Sunday????(you try & find a half accurate forecast ;))

If it's just 3/4 of us...I'm cool with that. Any excuse to have a drive:). I might bring the girlfriend for the ride if anyone else is?? Could have a spot of lunch aswell if you fancy it??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
147 Posts
can bring my S5 but no luck on the hot girl :no: :no: (i'll try really hard this week to aquire one :music-smiley-019: )

look forward to meeting up, a good spot to meet up would be here???

http://www.deverevenues.co.uk/find-venue/st-davids-park/directions.html

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...3.189862,-3.053266&spn=0.004506,0.009613&z=17

Shall we say 11am Sunday, that suit everyone?

:2thumbsup:
Perfect !! ;) Venue looks great btw
11.00 is good for me.

Anyone else fancy meeting up?????

·
Registered
147 Posts
Bump

Anyone else fancy meeting up?????

·
Registered
147 Posts
Update: Cancelled

Meeting tomorrow is cancelled !!!! :bolt:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.