Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone knows where could I buy the matt brushed aluminium inlays from the S-Line interior package?

Thanks,
Daniel

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Duplicate Posts

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the forums.

I have moved this thread and deleted the other one on the same subject. Please do not duplicate threads in different sub-forums. This particular sub-forum covers both the A5 & the S5 and therefore should reach your intended audience.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Try the dealership's parts department?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Noticed today that I have a nice little scratch on one of my brushed aluminium panel inserts, (on the drivers door). Might have caught it with a cufflink or similar as I dashed into the car sometime.

WOnder if theres anyway of 'masking' the scratch......?

Cheers.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the advices. I've all ready try europrice, they have the dulled aluminium inlays. This are a new option in the S5.

Does some has a close picture of this inlays? Would be these ones similar to the aluminium brushed inlays?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Daniel I can give you a good deal on the S-line brushed aluminum trim as I am selling mine now that i've got custom carbon fiber ones being made.

I could get you the door/rear seat area pieces now, but as I have not yet recieved my center console trim piece yet I cannot send that immediately.

If you are interested, pm me here and we can discuss a deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts