Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
141 - 160 of 175 Posts

· Registered
854 Posts
Nice,

Whenever I see you update your thread I always think "what have you done now?". As it was a while since last time I saw this thread, it turns out.. quite a lot! Awesome work!

Btw, you can get around the low car problem by fitting KW HLS ;) I did it last summer and it makes the car so much more practical.

Keep up the good work :)

Regards

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Decided this time to do it right.
Classical, but goodlooking OEM close style this year.
New tyres, new rims, new tyre valves, new bolt covers. Repainted calipers.
Rims 20x10,5 et 42 all around. Tyres 265/30 Continental sportcontact 3. Because of brakesetup, this was maximum et i can do with 10,5 wide rims. Convace is visually better than with previuos 10x20 et 35 setup.
Could do even lower with suspension, but i cant get to my garage then anymore and i would like to do trips in europe without having too many low car issues.

· Registered
187 Posts
Vossens look good. Thinking about doing some for mine. Not sure if I want to do 19x10 or 20x10.

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 · (Edited)
Usage of this car is quite small last years. More like building all the time and trying something new. Driving is not primary for me.

Planned to do nose facelift, but came up with something better. Perhaps facelift during winter then. I have considered to sell this car, but its somehow still intresting to me. As its ``ready`` also, its quite fun to drive it sundays.

Suspension will have mayor update during next 4 weeks.

Audi A5 B8 Airlift performance kit with Accuair VU4 managment:
*B8 platform performance series front and rear airbag/coilover kit.
*Nailon and reinforced airpipes
*Accuair VU4 managment system
*Accuair E-level unit with height sensors
*Accuair B8 platform height sensors brackets
*Accuair E-level touchpad managment
*Accuair I-level system for phone connection
*Airlift 4 Gallon 4 airtank
* Dual dump silencer for quiet operating.
*Zenith OB2 black dual compressor. perhaps i buy second pump later if all good and working.
*A5 B8 pump and managment carrier plate.(Spare tyre replacement). By: Only Charged Dubs
*Waterfilter, cables, connetions, relays, pressure sensors,...
*Manuals for install

Everything is planned to fit under trunk plate, to spare tyre location. Airtank will be covered wit same alcantara, like trunklid.
Touchpad will be placed next to sigarette lighter, under slidepanel above shifter.
Everything should be hidden, except airtank.
There wont be usual airride Tuck look. Im not fan of it. Im looking maximum very close touch with rim/tyre(lowest level maybe 2-3mm higher from rims/tyre). Car have to look always sporty, but with good clearance and fitment. I can lift it then for driving or for other reasons, where higher level is needed.

· Registered
854 Posts
Nice work, shame the missus doesn't seem too interested :p

How do you like the Accuair system? I had it on order before I cancelled and went with KW HLS instead.

Regards

141 - 160 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.