Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Don't know if I can get my head round those rims????
Think you're getting a bit mixed up Logos... you're supposed to put TYRES around the rims :D

I love them on the R8, love them less on the 5 if I'm totally honest but as long as you're happy then good on you for being more original than the rest of us! :)

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
^LOL. Nice setup. Wheels look good to me but the finish could be better. If done in gunmetal or even silver paint they would look even better. Clean car dude.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ahhh i know you...

I am the owner of the Meteor Grey S5 with full Milltek and Euro plates that was having fun with you along FTG Rd, Stud Rd and Kelletts Rd the other week.

I think you live near me too as I've seen you down my street in Rowville a couple of times.

You should get on ozaudi if you're not already on there. There are quite a few A/S/RS5 owners who are local

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think the rims do not look bad at all! Everyone has his own preference - the wheels definitely flush well with fender.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I'm sure this looks much better in person.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like your wax job. I wish I could get mine as smooth as that. I could never drive that color though, it blends in too well with the color of pavement. I like my color to stand out.

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
Love the look, malin, and the colour is just fine the way it is.
I think I've seen both you and Matty over Rowville way in the past few weeks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts