Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,000 Posts
yip big gimic factor. to be fair dodo is marketing begining middle and end but do sell well

· Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep agreed Kenny. I've never tried their wax, wash or dressing products for this reason. I do however use their Wookie wash mitt and lambs wool duster which I have to admit I find fantastic. Before I was using a microfibre mitt but the wookie holds so much water/soap it means less return to the bucket and being long haired keeps any dirt particals being scrapped across the paint. The duster is superb for removing any summer dust or dry polish, never had one before but certainly a useful tool instrad of risking a microfibre towel.

· Registered
1,656 Posts
Their Purple Haze wax for darker coloured cars is very good in my opinion.

· Registered
2,000 Posts
i actually use some of their products and they are very good. they have been marketed very well.

· Registered
1 Posts
Looks like they're running out of ideas on how to make these products better. Instead you can now buy the ingredients, mix it up yourself whilst being an extra £10 out of pocket :no:
not running out of ideas 8)

yip big gimic factor. to be fair dodo is marketing begining middle and end but do sell well
for those that have been reading, posting and trying to make waxes at home (including the ones that have actually produced good waxes like: Rubbishboys and Bouncer's 22) there seems to be a general interest in home brewing. granted it is not for everyone - but some people still use the roadside cowboys or drive-thru wash-and-swirl machines.

Yep agreed Kenny. I've never tried their wax, wash or dressing products for this reason. I do however use their Wookie wash mitt and lambs wool duster which I have to admit I find fantastic. Before I was using a microfibre mitt but the wookie holds so much water/soap it means less return to the bucket and being long haired keeps any dirt particals being scrapped across the paint. The duster is superb for removing any summer dust or dry polish, never had one before but certainly a useful tool instrad of risking a microfibre towel.
glad you get on with the Supernatural Wash Mitt and Duster 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.