Hello to all members this is my car:
19" BBS CH Black Edition Rims
KW V2 Coilovers (lowered 3cm)
Milltek Exhaust
SKN Remap @ 300hp 610Nnm
Tinted windows

· Registered
3,586 Posts
You car looks great! I like your choice of mods. They enhance the car nicely without going over the top.

· Registered
432 Posts
Sweet ride!! I love it! Those exhaust tips look huge!!

· Registered
1,184 Posts
Nice mod choices and good looking photos!
The Canon 30D is one of my favorite cameras!

· Registered
3,586 Posts
A couple of questions...

Robert, I just noticed that you have the "side blades" (a/k/a, stone guards or side skirts) that come with the S-line option, but you don't have the S-line front/rear bumpers. I assume you had those blades installed?

Also, your signature indicates "white interior"? Was that typed in error or did you actually get an Audi Exclusive white interior? If so, would love to see some interior pics.

· Registered
207 Posts
I am glad u like the mods:D

Yes i had the side skirts installed, i love how they look and i had too get. Easy instal did it myself togheter with a friend. I am also thinking of installing either an S-line front bumber or the Caractere front bumper with the rs4 type grill.
In the back i m considering buying this difusor from audi: http://shop.audi.de/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AccAudOSProductdetailView?catalogId=5001&storeId=10070&productId=34721&langId=-3&scategoryPath=15644.15645&categoryId=20767&modelyear=

The interior is not white white its the Sternsilber color, dont know the name in english but it looks kinda white. Ill put and old pic where i still had the wood interior trim:

About the camera used for taking the pictures i really dont know what it is...i dident took the pictures myself our club photograph took em.

· Registered
953 Posts
I am glad u like the mods:D

Yes i had the side skirts installed, i love how they look and i had too get. Easy instal did it myself togheter with a friend. I am also thinking of installing either an S-line front bumber or the Caractere front bumper with the rs4 type grill.
In the back i m considering buying this difusor from audi: http://shop.audi.de/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AccAudOSProductdetailView?catalogId=5001&storeId=10070&productId=34721&langId=-3&scategoryPath=15644.15645&categoryId=20767&modelyear=

The interior is not white white its the Sternsilber color, dont know the name in english but it looks kinda white. Ill put and old pic where i still had the wood interior trim:

About the camera used for taking the pictures i really dont know what it is...i dident took the pictures myself our club photograph took em.
Sternsilber means Star Silver in English.

· Registered
3,586 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The one u linked is not the same like the one i linked they are slightly different;) and if i buy it it will pe painted black not white like the car so the contrast remains...thats why it dosent look good on the silver one.

The Caractere front looks absolutly amazing in reallife thx for the pics!
I found some more irl pics of an white A5 with the Caractere setup: http://www.nicheconversions.com/

· Registered
549 Posts
I really like how you've painted the rear diffuser black, I'm doing the same this week!

It's a shame there isn't a more aggressive diffuser available, IMO the Audi part you're considering isn't a big enough improvement to justify the upgrade cost.

I'm with you all the way on the Caractere front bumper/grille combo though.

· Registered
53 Posts
looking good....am I the only one that think those S-Line seats look better the the S5's?

The Caractere front bumper looks a bit like some of the RS5 spy photos. Trying to decide whether I like that fold line on the side of the bumper...guess it does flow with the midbelt like on the rest of the car....its more aggressive yet tasteful.

· Registered
41 Posts
Nice Car. Nici Photos. :D

The Caractere front bumper looks very nice, but i wonder if it is not to low.
And i don't know if it keeps the line of the rear bumper and the side skirts.

· Registered
147 Posts
WOW!!

I'm awaiting delivery of A5 3.0 tdi Ibis white Y design alloys

So I love your ride....Mods luck fantastic (Black diffuser looks wicked!!)

Bet it sounds good with milltek..Is it full system??

Kind regards

Scouse

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice Car. Nici Photos. :D

The Caractere front bumper looks very nice, but i wonder if it is not to low.
And i don't know if it keeps the line of the rear bumper and the side skirts.
Yeah i am also thinking of that...i am still waiting till after winter for buying a front bumber so maybe more tuners will make parts for A5 so ill have more options. It may be to low but the real life photos of the white one from http://www.nicheconversions.com/ look very good.

WOW!!

I'm awaiting delivery of A5 3.0 tdi Ibis white Y design alloys

So I love your ride....Mods luck fantastic (Black diffuser looks wicked!!)

Bet it sounds good with milltek..Is it full system??

Kind regards

Scouse
Nice choice regarding the Y design alloys they look so nice!
Well the sound has changed it has more grunt ;) it is from the centre section to the silencers.

· Registered
171 Posts
Robertrobert do you have picture of your car from sides? and how much did it cost you for the wheels and tires from BBS?

Thanks

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here is picture from the side:

The wheels + tires where 4000E from where i got them.

Will do a new photoshooting soon since i got a new front bumper (s-line) and i may switch to a bigger spacers i have 20mm now per wheel and i am thinking to go 25mm.

· Registered
171 Posts
Love It Thanksman! If you can also clarify me on what Suspension And spacer (Size And Brand) you using, I will be glad. Isn't bit expensive ? if I am not wrong.

Caractere front bumper will be really nice in my opinion me and one of my friend are also thinking about that. I really like the set-up in nicheconversion.com (red A5) without s5 grill. Also did you get the folding mirror addtionaly?

Update us on your changes. Good luck roberto.

Thank You

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.